Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARMAND is coming ... MY MY MY !

aceonerocka

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, maybe he will drop witch doctor and take me back 10 years to his last good single

I was actually hoping people from 7-10 years back that used to go roll out to the house nights around town here would actually be motivated by this booking... so yes... it would be great if he did actually play that track... I know a good friend of mine who specifically said she was coming out with a group of old friends and she brought up that that was a favorite track of hers... im sure u r going to find something wrong with that also... i don't personally... i do know people around town always complain about not having enough good house nights... maybe its because people are so opionated... i don't really care myself... had the chance to bring armand to town, a boston boy... and thought the locals would enjoy the event... to each there own

Just don't forget the queso. It wouldn't be an Arman show without lots and lots of queso.

Hilarious !

so u r saying AVH is totally CHEESE huh, would that mean that the majority of the UK/Europe that buys his albums/singles are cheesy also... someone of his accomplishments (sales wise, beyond his industry recognition) must have some skill and talent no ?

please do explain... i would like to hear why u think he's so bad...who is it u like that u don't think is cheesy... curious myself

i do know people around town always complain about not having enough good house nights... maybe its because people are so opionated... i don't really care myself... had the chance to bring armand to town, a boston boy... and thought the locals would enjoy the event... to each there own

People really complain that there are not enough house nights in this city? Are you sure? This city has too much house sometimes and not enough tech. Maybe they are complaining that there is not enough trance......

Bring John Debo then we will talk :laugh:

Where would u like to hear John Debo... I would love to have him spin for us... Would prefer double booking him club then afterhours... That is a great suggestion tho... r u sayin Debo is more a Tech guy tho, or just that he would be good to have in town...