Clubplanet Nightlife Community

....tired of hypodermic needles...

I need to find a new beach to go to, im tired of hypodermic needles and dead bodies wearing pin stripe suits washing up on shore. Ive been to rockaway too may times and am getting sick of jones. where do u guys go most often and which are the best ones in your oppinions.

thanx

huh......where i go its usually to clean. I bring my own hypodermic needles, cig. butts, and garbage to spread around. Makes me feel more at home ya know.

Bro u got a few screws missing in that head kid, u fcuking nutjob.....lol

I need to find a new beach to go to, im tired of hypodermic needles and dead bodies wearing pin stripe suits washing up on shore. Ive been to rockaway too may times and am getting sick of jones. where do u guys go most often and which are the best ones in your oppinions.

thanx

im from long island - i usually go to long beach, and there is a board walk....its $7 to get in......there are a lot of smaller beaches too like point lookout, quiet and clean....

if u can go out east a ways in long island robert moses is a good beach, usually good too.... and then of course you have the hamptons too.

Belmar is really nice. Just dont forget to bring a radio on the beach so you can listen to KTU loud and proud just like everyone else. Djais in Belmar is home offical home of the Jerzy Fist Pump.

hahhah.......yup......dont you know pump it up you got to pump it up...DONT YOU KNOW PUMP IT UP YOU GOT TO PUMP IT UP!!!!!!!!

im from long island - i usually go to long beach, and there is a board walk....its $7 to get in......there are a lot of smaller beaches too like point lookout, quiet and clean....

if u can go out east a ways in long island robert moses is a good beach, usually good too.... and then of course you have the hamptons too.

is there anything else there besides the boardwalk? like rentals or bath houses, whateva...

heard of being able to rent like rowboats and stuff, somewhere

is there anything else there besides the boardwalk? like rentals or bath houses, whateva...

heard of being able to rent like rowboats and stuff, somewhere

long beach has a pretty good board walk thogh....you could go out east to montauk but that's pretty far. however its absolutely gorgeous.

did u ever see eternal sunshine of the spotless mind?

yeah that one of my all time fav's too ... at times i wish there was a service like that ...

and if you are tired of LI chicks and trying to get a tan and want women with real tans ... hit up orchard beach .. not bad actually and again .. hot curvy chicks!

that whole movie takes place in rockville centre like 2 blocks from where my friend lives and also out in montauk.....

you know what though i dont know if i would want my memories erased....they make me who I am now you know.....?

where is orchard beach?

that whole movie takes place in rockville centre like 2 blocks from where my friend lives and also out in montauk.....

you know what though i dont know if i would want my memories erased....they make me who I am now you know.....?

where is orchard beach?

Orchard beach near city island ... and its true ... fool me once shame on me fool me twice .. wait .. what happened the first time?

thanx

for real you saw hypodermic needles on the beach i tought the rockaways

werent to bad