Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Even babies know Yankees Suck

......and the yamkees fans keep whining

all you socks fans wanna rip on the the yanks but.......bottom line is with our injuries and pitching problems....we should be BURIED in the AL East but instead we have hung in there (faced adversity) and are one game back. and all of you sox fans are sweating bullets with the idea the we could have matsui and sheff back for a run in september. go drink some more haterade..........peace

all you socks fans wanna rip on the the yanks but.......bottom line is with our injuries and pitching problems....we should be BURIED in the AL East but instead we have hung in there (faced adversity) and are one game back. and all of you sox fans are sweating bullets with the idea the we could have matsui and sheff back for a run in september. go drink some more haterade..........peace

all those injuries? are you REALLY trying to draw sympathy and make excuses?

take away the players injured and you still have the highest payroll in the league. its kind of hard to feel for your "little engine that could" bullshit.

..............peace

all those injuries? are you REALLY trying to draw sympathy and make excuses?

take away the players injured and you still have the highest payroll in the league. its kind of hard to feel for your "little engine that could" bullshit.

..............peace

Im not making any excuses because there is no need to .

THE YANKS ARE PLAYING GOOD BASEBALL (1/2 GAME BACK MY FRIEND)

However by looking in retrospect, last year our top 3 run producers were:

a-rod = 130 rbi

sheffield = 123 rbi

matsui = 116 rbi

now we are winning without 2 of our top 3 rbi machines and w/o our best clutch hitter (matsui) if you lost your best clutch hitter (ortiz) you would be FUCKED! if your beloved sox lost either manny or ortiz they would be screwed and if you lost both at one time...well lets not get into what would happen.

im not trying to draw any sympathy at all, just asking for you to give respect where respect is due. the back end of our rotation is a big question mark, and in the past weeks we have not only closed the red sox' lead to 1/2 game we have done it with robby cano on the dl and damon missing some games due to injury.

Please dont talk to me about PAYROLL. YOU ARE A FUCKING RED SOX FAN, DO I HAVE TO REMIND YOU, THAT YOU HAVE THE 2ND HIGHEST PAYROLL IN THE LEAGUE? BOO HOO

I look forward to an interesting final stretch.... because while all you red sox fans are already conceding the al east to your sox. all the true yankee fans know you really are sweating deep down inside....you guys are scared because we should be BURIED but once again we are working our magic..........man im glad im posting in the sports forum now this shit is fun........

Im not making any excuses because there is no need to .

THE YANKS ARE PLAYING GOOD BASEBALL (1/2 GAME BACK MY FRIEND)

However by looking in retrospect, last year our top 3 run producers were:

a-rod = 130 rbi

sheffield = 123 rbi

matsui = 116 rbi

now we are winning without 2 of our top 3 rbi machines and w/o our best clutch hitter (matsui) if you lost your best clutch hitter (ortiz) you would be FUCKED! if your beloved sox lost either manny or ortiz they would be screwed and if you lost both at one time...well lets not get into what would happen.

im not trying to draw any sympathy at all, just asking for you to give respect where respect is due. the back end of our rotation is a big question mark, and in the past weeks we have not only closed the red sox' lead to 1/2 game we have done it with robby cano on the dl and damon missing some games due to injury.

Please dont talk to me about PAYROLL. YOU ARE A FUCKING RED SOX FAN, DO I HAVE TO REMIND YOU, THAT YOU HAVE THE 2ND HIGHEST PAYROLL IN THE LEAGUE? BOO HOO

I look forward to an interesting final stretch.... because while all you red sox fans are already conceding the al east to your sox. all the true yankee fans know you really are sweating deep down inside....you guys are scared because we should be BURIED but once again we are working our magic..........man im glad im posting in the sports forum now this shit is fun........

buried? buried with the highest payroll in the league while subtracting all the salaries of injured players? this not even taking into consideration that the sox have already lost most of their rotation including their opening day closer due to injuries and have filled in with players throughout the season....not to mention their starting center fielder most of the year

you really think you should be "buried" as if you have the only squad that has injuries.....amazing. lose a big name and yankees fans will find any excuse they can come up with. and yes, excuse is what it is.

i give no credit because there is due no credit. look up and down that lineup and tell me you wouldnt take it on paper compared to the red sox opening day lineup any day of the week and twice on sunday. jeter, gay-rod, giambi, damon, posada, cano, etc. the sox have been doing it with people like mike lowell who everyone wrote off, mark loretta whom san diego didnt even want, gonzo who no one wanted, paplebon, lester, etc. please do not preach to me about how the yankees are overachieving

buried? buried with the highest payroll in the league while subtracting all the salaries of injured players? this not even taking into consideration that the sox have already lost most of their rotation including their opening day closer due to injuries and have filled in with players throughout the season....not to mention their starting center fielder most of the year

you really think you should be "buried" as if you have the only squad that has injuries.....amazing. lose a big name and yankees fans will find any excuse they can come up with. and yes, excuse is what it is.

i give no credit because there is due no credit. look up and down that lineup and tell me you wouldnt take it on paper compared to the red sox opening day lineup any day of the week and twice on sunday. jeter, gay-rod, giambi, damon, posada, cano, etc. the sox have been doing it with people like mike lowell who everyone wrote off, mark loretta whom san diego didnt even want, gonzo who no one wanted, paplebon, lester, etc. please do not preach to me about how the yankees are overachieving

YOU CANNOT TALK ABOUT PAYROLL BOSS, YOU HAVE THE 2ND HIGHEST IN THE LEAGUE!! Please stop ingoring that fact, and wait a second....u lost most of your rotation? A rotation consists of 5 starters. And up until mid-june the only one that you lost was wells, you didnt lose clement until mid-june. The yanks have lost pavano for a year and a half! we lost aaron small, jaret wright was hurt for a lil and him and chacon have been ineffective. plus randy johnson was shit for the first 2 months of the season.

"this not even taking into consideration that the sox have already lost most of their rotation including their opening day closer due to injuries and have filled in with players throughout the season....not to mention their starting center fielder most of the year" ARE YOU THE ONE THATS NOW REALLY TRYING TO DRAW SYMPATHY AND MAKE EXCUSES????

oh wow the sox have been doing it with mike lowell, and mark loretta, and gonzo? you are acting like those are no name guys. YOUR FRONT OFFICE WANTED THOSE GUYS TO IMPROVE YOUR DEFENSE. gonzo is a excellent fielder, and loretta was a fuckin all-star this year man, and you are complaining bout him? the yanks are doing it with bubba crosby, andy phillips, and melky cabrera. now those are some no names players.

and oh yea losing foulke was a big deal. YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY HE GOT HURT HE WAS TERRIBLE! Now papelbon got his chance to shine and he capitalized on it. Yanks arent overachieving but they arent underachieving either like everyone in the world of baseball is making it out to be....HATERS!

p.s. - incase you missed it we just swept the red hot white sox while u lost 3 of 4 to the a's

YOU CANNOT TALK ABOUT PAYROLL BOSS, YOU HAVE THE 2ND HIGHEST IN THE LEAGUE!! Please stop ingoring that fact, and wait a second....u lost most of your rotation? A rotation consists of 5 starters. And up until mid-june the only one that you lost was wells, you didnt lose clement until mid-june. The yanks have lost pavano for a year and a half! we lost aaron small, jaret wright was hurt for a lil and him and chacon have been ineffective. plus randy johnson was shit for the first 2 months of the season.

"this not even taking into consideration that the sox have already lost most of their rotation including their opening day closer due to injuries and have filled in with players throughout the season....not to mention their starting center fielder most of the year" ARE YOU THE ONE THATS NOW REALLY TRYING TO DRAW SYMPATHY AND MAKE EXCUSES????

oh wow the sox have been doing it with mike lowell, and mark loretta, and gonzo? you are acting like those are no name guys. YOUR FRONT OFFICE WANTED THOSE GUYS TO IMPROVE YOUR DEFENSE. gonzo is a excellent fielder, and loretta was a fuckin all-star this year man, and you are complaining bout him? the yanks are doing it with bubba crosby, andy phillips, and melky cabrera. now those are some no names players.

and oh yea losing foulke was a big deal. YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY HE GOT HURT HE WAS TERRIBLE! Now papelbon got his chance to shine and he capitalized on it. Yanks arent overachieving but they arent underachieving either like everyone in the world of baseball is making it out to be....HATERS!

p.s. - incase you missed it we just swept the red hot white sox while u lost 3 of 4 to the a's

red hot white sox? they just lost 2 of 3 to the sox their series prior......but lets not dwell on how you blew that point you were trying to make

so you're saying paplebon and coco crisp were household names at the beginning of the year? and you're saying that loretta is an all star this year so he was a coveted guy on the market this past offseason? face it, the sox are overachieving and you're failing to realize it. they've just been doing it all year and sox fans havent been running around going "look how good we are even with all the injuries" while searching for that ever so gentle pat on the ass

red hot white sox? they just lost 2 of 3 to the sox their series prior......but lets not dwell on how you blew that point you were trying to make

so you're saying paplebon and coco crisp were household names at the beginning of the year? and you're saying that loretta is an all star this year so he was a coveted guy on the market this past offseason? face it, the sox are overachieving and you're failing to realize it. they've just been doing it all year and sox fans havent been running around going "look how good we are even with all the injuries" while searching for that ever so gentle pat on the ass

red hot or not the white sox have second best record in AL PERIOD. Coco crisp was not a household name but he was well known by true baseball fans for the past 2 years. and who cares what status loretta was at in the off-season. what matters if what he is doing this year, and he an all-star PERIOD. the reason us YANKEES fan have to run around saying "look at our injuries" is because ALL YOU HATERS already think the yanks arent making the playoffs and all we here is people telling us how bad the yankees suck. look at the title of this thread...."even babies know the yankees suck"

WELL I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU I GUESS THE RED SOX SUCK TOO BECAUSE WE ARE ONLY A HALF GAME BACK. Theres no one saying the red sox are terrible, but all these haters gotta rip on the yanks to make themselve feel good. I THINK YOU SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD, THAT ITS NATURAL TO DEFEND YOUR TEAM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. Well thats what im doing, the season is a marathon not a sprint and to hear all this talk about the yanks missing the playoffs w/o mentioning the possibility of the sox or tigers or chi-sox missing the post-season is RIDICULOUS. i guess thats the point im tryin to make, i get so pissed because baseball is a 162 game season, lets play all the games before we make premature comments. btw...good talking baseball with you man...i love baseball and i hope you kno this is all in fun dont take anything personal brotha lol

red hot or not the white sox have second best record in AL PERIOD. Coco crisp was not a household name but he was well known by true baseball fans for the past 2 years. and who cares what status loretta was at in the off-season. what matters if what he is doing this year, and he an all-star PERIOD. the reason us YANKEES fan have to run around saying "look at our injuries" is because ALL YOU HATERS already think the yanks arent making the playoffs and all we here is people telling us how bad the yankees suck. look at the title of this thread...."even babies know the yankees suck"

WELL I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU I GUESS THE RED SOX SUCK TOO BECAUSE WE ARE ONLY A HALF GAME BACK. Theres no one saying the red sox are terrible, but all these haters gotta rip on the yanks to make themselve feel good. I THINK YOU SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD, THAT ITS NATURAL TO DEFEND YOUR TEAM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. Well thats what im doing, the season is a marathon not a sprint and to hear all this talk about the yanks missing the playoffs w/o mentioning the possibility of the sox or tigers or chi-sox missing the post-season is RIDICULOUS. i guess thats the point im tryin to make, i get so pissed because baseball is a 162 game season, lets play all the games before we make premature comments. btw...good talking baseball with you man...i love baseball and i hope you kno this is all in fun dont take anything personal brotha lol

this isnt personal? oh............i'll put away my box of tissues now ;)

no worries bro ever, i dont take anything personally and i never mean anything personal when i dish it out

and the yankees still suck

jeter's gay

a-rod swallows

steinbrenner bobs

cashman kneels

and I'll make the premature comment and a guarantee that the yankees will leave their fans making excuses as to why they didnt win anything again

this isnt personal? oh............i'll put away my box of tissues now ;)

no worries bro ever, i dont take anything personally and i never mean anything personal when i dish it out

and the yankees still suck

jeter's gay

a-rod swallows

steinbrenner bobs

cashman kneels

and I'll make the premature comment and a guarantee that the yankees will leave their fans making excuses as to why they didnt win anything again

kk so its like that lol.

varitek is still a PUSSY for not taking off his mask when he fought a-rod

manny is still bein manny

theo is a jew

big papi has a secret lover he calls "papi"

good luck, gonna be a very interesting second half

kk so its like that lol.

varitek is still a PUSSY for not taking off his mask when he fought a-rod

manny is still bein manny

theo is a jew

big papi has a secret lover he calls "papi"

good luck, gonna be a very interesting second half

always is

btw, touche :)

How many of us knew the Royals would blow a 4-0 lead in the 7th with first place (for us) on the line?? :funny:

uggh i know right , i actually was watching both YES and NEsn at the same time and was quite pissed they looked like they were gonna beat the sox.FUCK DOUG MIRABELLI

Did get to see Will Ferrel throw out the first pitch

HE did a Luis Tiant style delivery

Still in First Bitches. But we both do not have to worry the Red Sox and Yankthese will still be in the playoffs. Either Detroit or the White Suxs will fold,come the end of the year. So we will be bashing each other again come playoff time!

We'll see how fatboy does tonight...

have faith Guidry said he was pooping his pitches with great movenmnet in the bullpen session

and he looked pretty calm and enjoyin himself on the bench yesterday

and remember this guy pitched some great games against us in the bronx so the big lights of NYC shouldnt affect him