Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need an opinion

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw I am jealous silver! I refuse to cut my hair anymore besides a trim. I went for a haircut last year and wanted it feathered around my face falling into layers when all said and done it was above my shoulders I cried!

About 6 weeks ago..I wanted a long bang..the kind you can comb to the side...when I was done..I wanted to cry..It looks like she just chopped the front with no style..so now I just have 2 shorter pieces of hair in the front...

Everytime I think about it..I get aggravated..I have pins till it grows out..

Babe, I keep telling you, if you wanna do it, Do IT!!!

1zwi82x.gif

Here's a pic of her with short hair. Like phattie says, she's hot either way.

And yes, that is her lip gloss I'm wearing, lol. That pic was taken after a 20 minute makeout session in the bathroom. We were feeling a little RANDY!! :D

1zwi5n6.jpg

debating weather to cut my hair short like just touching the shoulders or leave it the lenth it is. ( right above the boob )

I would leave it long by the boob cuz if you cut it short and then people just stare at your boobs it might get uncomfortable if there is nothing else near that area that could be looking at and then it gets all quiet because you are thinking to yourself...omg are they staring at my boobs? wtf? and if you left the hair nice and long and they looked in that area, instead of thinking they may be pitching a tent in their pants because of your voluptious boobies, you can ease your mind and think...maybe their checking to see if I have split ends.

Just a thought...you're beautiful either way :heart:

omg! did ya have to post THAT pic!!!!????!?!?!?!??! ( embarassed )

Babe, I keep telling you, if you wanna do it, Do IT!!!

1zwi82x.gif

Here's a pic of her with short hair. Like phattie says, she's hot either way.

And yes, that is her lip gloss I'm wearing, lol. That pic was taken after a 20 minute makeout session in the bathroom. We were feeling a little RANDY!! :D

1zwi5n6.jpg

:laugh2:lol, you are so silly!!!

I would leave it long by the boob cuz if you cut it short and then people just stare at your boobs it might get uncomfortable if there is nothing else near that area that could be looking at and then it gets all quiet because you are thinking to yourself...omg are they staring at my boobs? wtf? and if you left the hair nice and long and they looked in that area, instead of thinking they may be pitching a tent in their pants because of your voluptious boobies, you can ease your mind and think...maybe their checking to see if I have split ends.

Just a thought...you're beautiful either way :heart: