Clubplanet Nightlife Community

flight 800...

Wow, 10 years huh? I personally belive it was a NAVY missle. I saw the live newscast from when it first happened and they said it could've been a missle because there were "several NAVY ships" in the area. Then the next day, they say there weren't.

The Discovery Channel special on this was pretty good.

This was a crazy experience for me. I was actually packing for Greece that night that it happened because I was leaving the next day.

I've heard all kinds of crazy shit. Navy missile test gone wrong is the most prominent theory, however. Whatever.

I can't believe Jake Gyllenhaal just got A2.

This was a crazy experience for me. I was actually packing for Greece that night that it happened because I was leaving the next day.

I've heard all kinds of crazy shit. Navy missile test gone wrong is the most prominent theory, however. Whatever.

haha if i read this comment about 24 minutes before, i woulda been pissed..... this season is awesome so far...

Brokeback fuckin' Aquaman!!! :funny: