Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johny Vicious

yes, he still spins on saturdays at the tunnel. i've seen his name on flyers for holiday parties at various clubs throughout nyc.

he'll probably answer your question himself.

he's the man! i need to get my ass over to the tunnel again to hear him. cwm38.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

vicious is off the hook and needs a solid nyc residency, my club would be nice

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

YES JOHNNY VICIOUS IS OFF THE HOOK...In my consideration the BEST DJ in NYC next to Jonathan Peters.. HE NEEDS TO GET A SOLiD REISDENCY in NYC NOW.!!! I am not talkin about some B.S. Afterhour shit.. i am talkin about from like 12 till 8 or 9 in the mornin.

IF this does happen NYC will finally give respest to one of the best DJ's this town has ever seen.

--Do u know how it feels to fuck on cocaine?-- cwm9.gifcwm9.gifcwm9.gifcwm4.gif

hey,

i don't want to burst any bubbles here, but I have seen JV twice, and quite frankly I was not that impressed. I was at Tunnel Premier, where the CD skipped for like 3- seconds, and he was not playing all that hard house. I gave him a second chance, and again I knew every song that he played, and it was not harder than say Eddie Baez during his 7am tunnel sets...I think that he is a stand up guy, but he had the crowd at Tunnel and lost it. That is a fact...I realize that it will take a lot to bring that place back, but quite honestly, I had much higher expectations of JV after hearing his production, remixes, and even his radio show.. that is my humble opinion....