Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Was I at Twilo Friday??

tyco

....okay, I'm really confused......I have been reading the reviews of Twilo just now and I must say, I feel like I wasn't even there........even though I saw a lot of heads, I only remember conversing with a few.......basically, I do remember some people trying to talk to me and I was just incompetent.....for instance - diva & eggmok in the coat check at 10:30AM......I apologize for acting like I didn't know who you guys were but my ability to speak was gone......anyhow, if I encountered anyone else in such a way I apologize for that.......the night got a bit crazy for me...... cwm16.gif

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

hey mikey, your the only person that night i wanted to meet but didn't get to. i kept asking j303j, "where's tyco, is he here?" and his response every time was "i dunno, but where's myrlin, i gotta meet myrlin" LOL. i think we were all so damn cracked out i could've met the president and not known the difference. anyway, i look forward to meeting you one of these days.

------------------

house_music.gif

Originally posted by edge420:

hey mikey, your the only person that night i wanted to meet but didn't get to. i kept asking j303j, "where's tyco, is he here?" and his response every time was "i dunno, but where's myrlin, i gotta meet myrlin" LOL. i think we were all so damn cracked out i could've met the president and not known the difference. anyway, i look forward to meeting you one of these days.

Oh shit edge.......that's weird cause I was chilling with j303j at a few different times during that night......and also with myrlin too so I'm suprised we didn't end up meeting......like you said, I guess it was the fact that all of us were pretty clueless.....ha ha......anyhow, we'll definitely meet soon and do some damage.......I look forward to it.....peace.

Mikey

------------------

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

This is your brain... cwm32.gifcwm27.gif

Mikey...Sasha was mindblowing! cwm7.gif

No doubt Frank......I didn't give Sasha enough credit for taking me away from everyone......I was literally right out in the middle of the floor in amazement from the time Sasha began until close.......he was fabulous that night.......lol

Mikey

------------------

well twiloman didn't make it i know that. i hope you all had a blast, maybe ill make the meetup next time, i hope, i only met 3 people on here, 2 of them are my friends from here anyway lol... cwm16.gif

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

kermit.gif

GO KERMIT GO!!!!

Mikey....You were at TWilo cwm24.gif

I didnt even know that......hehehehehe

The reason you didnt see anyone is cause you spent the whole time either dacing in front of the booth or bowing down to Sasha when he was spinning. Its all good bro, friday was your night.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Mikey...I think I went over to Twilo with you from Cream, but I don't remember...I remember chilling on the back stairs with Andy, Nikki, Al and Claudo for a little, but I don't think you were there...I do remember looking around for you at 6am when I was leaving Twilo to catch my 8am flight out of Laguardia...but I only found Kat dancing in front of Sasha...well, till next time my friend...peace... cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

Steve

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

So...what did you all think? To anyone that was at the SND in November, do you think the SND last Friday was better or worse than the November performance?

Personally, I think their sets were definitely not as good as their November sets. I mean, in November, Digweed was amazingly progressive with each tracking building up from absolutely nothing to completely chaos. This time though, I think

Digweed was definitely a lot more mellow.

I remember often just standing on the dancefloor and looking around because I didn't feel like dancing. And, Sasha was

the same - very ethereal and light. Dunno what's up with him although there was a track he played just before he ended the night that was amazing! I lost myself with the lights on and about 200 zombies around me and some guy literally lying on the dancefloor in his hole...

------------------

4 9 7 23 5 5 4

Originally posted by az-tec:

Mikey....You were at TWilo cwm24.gif

I didnt even know that......hehehehehe

The reason you didnt see anyone is cause you spent the whole time either dacing in front of the booth or bowing down to Sasha when he was spinning. Its all good bro, friday was your night.

-Andy

Thanks cuz......it was all of our nights bro......and you fogot to mention the bombs.....he he

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

Originally posted by nyc420:

Mikey...I think I went over to Twilo with you from Cream, but I don't remember...I remember chilling on the back stairs with Andy, Nikki, Al and Claudo for a little, but I don't think you were there...I do remember looking around for you at 6am when I was leaving Twilo to catch my 8am flight out of Laguardia...but I only found Kat dancing in front of Sasha...well, till next time my friend...peace... cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

Steve

Really? I was out there with Kat almost the whole time......like I said, I think I was in my own world then Steve...... cwm9.gif

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

Well, it would seem that you were in fact there and in rare form... lol

- Meli - cwm7.gif

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Mikey. Did we meet? I saw your post on our board. I think someone introduced us. Shadow/ Merlin ?? Who knows...to answer your question, I was there till about 10:30. Even in the coat room around that time.

Shiyat, I hear there's a storm coming boys and girls, keep warm and have a thrillin NYE.

Hope to see most of you in Miami-or-if you make it our way for the GU019 release party.

------------------

"Money is one thing, but soul is another."

megaman1.gifmegaman1.gifmegaman1.gifmegaman1.gif

Originally posted by nyc420:

I do remember looking around for you at 6am when I was leaving Twilo to catch my 8am flight out of Laguardia...but I only found Kat dancing in front of Sasha...well, till next time my friend...peace... cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

Steve

Yup Yup I was in my spot dancing my patootie off...hehe

I remember seeing you at this point Steve. Mikey was there but he was about 10 feet behind me .... yes VERY much in his own world. Everytime I tried to talk to him, it took him about 15 minutes to figure out what I was saying! Damn I should have robbed the boy...he never would have know! j/k

cwm27.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE