Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: DaVe

thank you and Montbhs the one that saw the posts not any of you ignorant fools.you talk outta your ass's make yourself's look even dumber because you have no clue what so ever what transended.you got your piece of shit back now stfu.and michael don't be saying stupid shit like that about Doc,you and your make believe bullshit stories.
aww is little fruitcake a little bitter?

:boohoo:

:isok:

:ghey:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why but I love it when Starscream calls me "Michael"...only time I get called Michael is by my mother or when I'm in trouble with a girlfriend...

So do you accept my apology Starscream? What if I say I :heart: JV?

:hug:

sorry for saying all those anti gay remarks to me?

why not your helping doh

Um no... this is sooo yesterday.... no one has even mentioned it today or on the last page of this thread.. :laugh:

relax tiger.. i posted that it was water under the bridge.. your the one that started talking about it again today....

*yawn*

Um no... this is sooo yesterday.... no one has even mentioned it today or on the last page of this thread.. :laugh:

relax tiger.. i posted that it was water under the bridge.. your the one that started talking about it again today....

*yawn*

thats because i wasn't on.

sorry for saying all those anti gay remarks to me?

Why are you making this so difficult...if you're trying to get a blowjob out of me it's not going to happen :laugh: (that was a joke starscream)

have you not read the many other posts directed to you where I have apologized if I have said anything that offended you? me and you have argued back and forth on here for so long I don't even know what fucking post you are talking about...

Okay :aright:

Anyway, as i posted before.. this is water under the bridge.. NMN is apologizing..

can't we all just get along :D

Yeah, this is getting old.

Maybe starscream could just find another board to post on?

Why are you making this so difficult...if you're trying to get a blowjob out of me it's not going to happen :laugh: (that was a joke starscream)

have you not read the many other posts directed to you where I have apologized if I have said anything that offended you? me and you have argued back and forth on here for so long I don't even know what fucking post you are talking about...

ok wait i did not see this is it in this thread?

Yeah, this is getting old.

Maybe starscream could just find another board to post on?

oh stop see that's just more fuel to the fire.im not a bad guy at all.i didnt have a problem with any of you until this happened.i had no beefs but with Michael.lemme go read the posts he wrote...

oh stop see that's just more fuel to the fire.im not a bad guy at all.i didnt have a problem with any of you until this happened.i had no beefs but with Michael.lemme go read the posts he wrote...

Please do. because he did in fact apologize to you.

and for the record whether or not starscream and I can settle our differences I still think Montbh is a piece of shit pussy who has nothing better to do then make enemies on a club message board by thinking he's the shit because he is a mod. the kid needs to chill the fuck out and take that stick out of his ass (i could have said dick but with all the anti-gay remarks flying around I didn't want to offend anyone) and shut the fuck up already

God you're such a drama queen...did you not read the first page on this thread? there were other post as well but I sure as hell am not digging to find them

lets not even talk about Drama cuz i think you created it lol.anyway i see the posts i accept your appology.lets just keep eachothers names out of eachothers posts ok.i wont bother you as long as you don't mess with me aight?

i wont bother you as long as you don't mess with aight?

as long as he doesn't mess with who?

I think this whole situation could have just been a miscommunication... you aren't very clear starscream.

and for the record whether or not starscream and I can settle our differences I still think Montbh is a piece of shit pussy who has nothing better to do then make enemies on a club message board by thinking he's the shit because he is a mod. the kid needs to chill the fuck out and take that stick out of his ass (i could have said dick but with all the anti-gay remarks flying around I didn't want to offend anyone) and shut the fuck up already

he was just doing his job.apparently DaVe thought what you were saying wasn't right either hes the one that banned you.lets not get all into this again ok just be a good boy^^