Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the bible

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see it, is if God really exists, if God made it, i.e.homeosexuals or cannabis, we can use it. period. If God doesn't exist, it doesn't really matter. I've always long held the notion that the Bible is a series of stores put together to make the slaves not rise up, but be good people, & hard workers; like a story or gossip passed around, they have changed over time and passage, but the essence of it is still there.

religion is the worst topic, everyone believes something different and it always turns into a never ending argument.
That's because some people won't listen to logic, they are too busy believing in unicorns.
This world is all F-d up religion or no religion.

Religion certainly doesn't help.

The downfall of man and of this world is man himself.
Deep... I blame the cheetah.
Anyone watch the Omen
the new one? No, it looked like shit.

That's because some people won't listen to logic, they are too busy believing in unicorns.

Religion certainly doesn't help.

Deep... I blame the cheetah.

the new one? No, it looked like shit.

Unicorns and Fairytales...lol

It was ok the original was def. better.

I think Bush is the Antichrist.

did you knowww.... the greeks at one point believed that the perfect relationship was between a man and his student

there is a law about that now and those who still practice this are considered pedophiles.

And that has to do what with what?

did you knowww.... the greeks at one point believed that the perfect relationship was between a man and his student

there is a law about that now and those who still practice this are considered pedophiles.

...um...that's cause they are pedophiles...gay pedophiles if ya wanna get technical......lil greek boys getting ass raped on the daily..

And that has to do what with what?

lol i just wanted to jump in conversation and thats about the only thing i remember from history class... liek its funny how our perception of whats acceptable in society has changed so much throughout time

lol i just wanted to jump in conversation and thats about the only thing i remember from history class... liek its funny how our perception of whats acceptable in society has changed so much throughout time

That would have been better suited for the random thoughts thread.

well then, back to the topic at hand.

It wasn't a question. It was a topic on the 10:00 news

just shows you how this world works.

It was a question, just because you didn't add a ? doesn't make it any less of a question.

And by the way, try to steal something less than $25 and see what happens.

Little girl, you can be my student. I would lure you everyday after school into my '77 Trans-Am by offering you Snickers. :drool:

It was a question, just because you didn't add a ? doesn't make it any less of a question.

And by the way, try to steal something less than $25 and see what happens.

I never stole anything in my life and I don't plan on it I spend $500 in MAC, do you really think I am going to walk into a CVS and steal something...hahahaaa

So I guess you didn't hear that story on the news then....I guess that is your answer to my question.

I never stole anything in my life and I don't plan on it I spend $500 in MAC, do you really think I am going to walk into a CVS and steal something...hahahaaa

So I guess you didn't hear that story on the news then....I guess that is your answer to my question.

That is correct, I did not hear a story that makes no sense. Stealing is stealing.