Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Woman Mauled To Death By Her "Pet" Wolves

HAZE

Yorkies? Those dogs serve no purpose. I like dogs that have a purpose. Anything in the sporting breed, hunting, things of that nature.

I have a dachshund and a golden retriever.

yorkies were bered for hunting / and as ratters just like most terriers

not that todays yorkies are any useful at that

just like your dachsund they use to hunt badgers

yorkies were bered for hunting / and as ratters just like most terriers

not that todays yorkies are any useful at that

just like your dachsund they use to hunt badgers

I did not know that.

All I know is that my dachshund still wants to hunt. She's killed so many birds/mice it's not even funny.

I did not know that.

All I know is that my dachshund still wants to hunt. She's killed so many birds/mice it's not even funny.

yeh its so ingrained in their brain

i have a collie type herding dog and she is always herding my kid and my lil nieces and nephews out in the yard

Guest onisakura
i have a toy yorkie <3 Baxter <3

love him.

I almost got an american spaniel that i was going to name Baxter. Soooooooo cute.

I'm not really a fan of toy dogs either. I much prefer big dogs, grew up with two great danes and had a boxer till he died last year. I did have a beagle (Bean) that was the cutest thing ever but boy was she hard to train. If she caught scent of a squirrel she was outta there.

I hate kids.

i more than agree...

Dickhead remark

why? you said pets are too much work...other than feeding him and giving him water once a day he takes care of himself...how is that "too much" work? not to mention he is potty trained withing a day...humans cant do that...

Guest onisakura
i more than agree...

why? you said pets are too much work...other than feeding him and giving him water once a day he takes care of himself...how is that "too much" work? not to mention he is potty trained withing a day...humans cant do that...

Well, when you have a kid to take care of it makes having a dog as well a major hassle.

Well, when you have a kid to take care of it makes having a dog as well a major hassle.

dogs can be work...you gotta walk them or at least let them out...you have to make sure someone is home often to do this...if the weather is bad or even if the ground is wet or muddy you gotta clean the dog...they sometimes are like having a child...i am speaking for owning a cat...

Guest onisakura
dogs can be work...you gotta walk them or at least let them out...you have to make sure someone is home often to do this...if the weather is bad or even if the ground is wet or muddy you gotta clean the dog...they sometimes are like having a child...i am speaking for owning a cat...

My roommates dog wont go outside if its wet. Such a brat. When my roommates move and i keep the apartment i plan on getting a cat. I travel too much and work too late to take care of a dog properly.

honestly you cant beat a cat for a normal sized pet ( i know owning a fish or a bird in a cage is probably also as easy) but for an animal that roams your house there is nothing easier...i get up and feed him at 515 in the morning before i leave for work...i dont get home till at least 6 at night and he does everything he needs to do without me or help...if i could teach him to change his own water and scoop out the litter box it would be great...