Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Before the whole thing with Al and Gabo

GotMilk why are you all of a sudden joining Frederick in trying to stir up drama? I thought you were done with all of your trolling....and isn't Al your boy? pretty fucked up

imo

so you agree that it is indeed Al? then why did you intentionally say it was me? to stir up more drama?

real nice..

I'm sorry but where in my post did I admit anything? I do not know who marion was nor do I care. It's just funny how you are stirring up old drama and throwing your "boy" under the bus who rarely post here anymore. Kind of fucked up if you ask me but whatever...once a troll always a troll

Once again I never claim not to be...you still have this "I want to make the boards better, start good topics and not cause drama" attitude about you...this is old news and you bore me these days. Can't wait to see what kind of act you got going for the month August...

and I guess by you not responding to the part about throwing your boy under bus is your way of saying, "you're right that was fucked up on my part"?