Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn : Gotmilk?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

please leave, me and nomembername were just over the cp chat room discussing how you have really messed things up around here. I think I speak on behalf of the community when i ask you to go back to vip with the old bald guy, the weird guy who drives a porsche and the guy who always spikes his hair and looks up in the air in all his photos.But you can send the topless girl from the pool party over our way.kthnxbye

please leave, me and nomembername were just over the cp chat room discussing how you have really messed things up around here. I think I speak on behalf of the community when i ask you to go back to vip with the old bald guy, the weird guy who drives a porsche and the guy who always spikes his hair and looks up in the air in all his photos.But you can send the topless girl from the pool party over our way.kthnxbye
:laugh:

ill send over regina and brandie

Guest onisakura
GotPlex? Happy hour at Tonic East on 28th and 3rd...me, ralphie boy and crew will be there at 6:00pm...you down?

Heyyyy i remember Ralphie. How's he doing?

gotmilk has to power up his level 7 paladin in world of warcraft tonight. he has no times for drinks with us non role playing losers.
no i dont like world of warcraft and im not that much of a geek

but my "adventurer" class imperial is at level 11, is working on finding a cure for vampirism, and has almost all the recommendations needed for to be sponsored by the magic guild for entry into Arcane University

I am also a skilled thief and am working to find the indestructable lockpick