Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sawmill and bamboo on sats

..im gonna go out on a limb and say bamboo....but u sound like a big douche bag...so im sure u can go anywhere and find quite a few slutty bitches to laugh in your face...ps...if you are fat go to sawmill ..u'll prob want some of that huge pizza after drinking...

anyone been to either place on saturdays if so which one is better as in gets the most packed, best music, hottest/sluttiest bitches, etc

sat is 21+ @ green room and bamboo is 18+... big differnce in music...and the vibe....I play a mix of house-hip hop and reggae...

guys are $10.00 and ladies are free...

and misk maybe the pizza is the reason no one goes to XS and comes to the green room..who knows...

sat is 21+ @ green room and bamboo is 18+... big differnce in music...and the vibe....I play a mix of house-hip hop and reggae...

guys are $10.00 and ladies are free...

and misk maybe the pizza is the reason no one goes to XS and comes to the green room..who knows...

........it must be ....

Bamboo is 21+ older both Friday and Sat. nights. This Friday Huge Coors Light Party with Denny Tstettos...

on the BAMBOO website it says 21+ on saturdays... and i know i the winter its 18+ on saturdays... So i dont know...Bamboo is def 18+ on fridays and the upstairs lounge i think they used to make you be 21 to get up there for some reason..

I remember when you used to say that about me!! LOL

Whats up sweetie..You going to Calderone on Sunday @ the surf??

LOL...of course...I have to be at work at Merge at 9 so I'll be there before....u should try to make an appearance at Merge

• 4 weeks later...