Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DID Avalon

I think it needs an outside makeover for starters....I don't think the church look is that happening nowadays esp for a club....paint it annother color of something:blank:

I am pretty sure it is a landmark building

so they cannot alter the original facade of the building.....

not sure if that inludes painting it and shit though

I think it needs an outside makeover for starters....I don't think the church look is that happening nowadays esp for a club....paint it annother color of something:blank:

your soo wrong guy. A church is an excellant place for a night club. I mean think about what goes on in a church and think about what goes on in a night club. Two totally different things and meanings, its really pure evil and i love it!!!

Great space, just wrong people running it. Too much history behind that building for it not to be a club again.

Amen. It's too bad. I like that space alot as well. I can't believe they running hip hop parties in there now...or not for long I hear.

Amen. It's too bad. I like that space alot as well. I can't believe they running hip hop parties in there now...or not for long I hear.

come september avalon will start featuring a party in coordination with a local internet radio station that will have REAL house music on saturday nights. there will be tons of serious local talent along with big names aswell. and all of this is goin to be broadcast live from the club on the radio station. its gonna be an awesome party.

come september avalon will start featuring a party in coordination with a local internet radio station that will have REAL house music on saturday nights. there will be tons of serious local talent along with big names aswell. and all of this is goin to be broadcast live from the club on the radio station. its gonna be an awesome party.

nice, lets put the lime back in the light!

It's been hip hop in there since February. Hip hop on the main floor, then house was moved to the chapel. Smaller room, no lighting...It's not a good combo if you're a house fan. And we all know the problems that are associated with the hiphop parties.

However, they were semi-successful with the hip hop stuff, then they got raided. Now the hip hop parties are peppered on the weekends.

Hardly any promotion, I haven't seen a flyer from them in months either.

Place has been for sale since he bought it, now he's really serious about it because he's losing money on it.

It's been hip hop in there since February. Hip hop on the main floor, then house was moved to the chapel. Smaller room, no lighting...It's not a good combo if you're a house fan. And we all know the problems that are associated with the hiphop parties.

However, they were semi-successful with the hip hop stuff, then they got raided. Now the hip hop parties are peppered on the weekends.

Hardly any promotion, I haven't seen a flyer from them in months either.

Place has been for sale since he bought it, now he's really serious about it because he's losing money on it.

Are they still spinning some form of house music on saturdays? I gotta contact gio and shawn to find out whats up.. we stopped by there in March and it was house music...

hmmm interesting........

That sounds pretty tight.