Clubplanet Nightlife Community

glowstix?

Guest genevieve

I think they're O.K. in moderation ; it just reminds me of under aged ravers. Some people go too far with them. On other hand I'm more into glow in the dark air brushing on the body. You can make a scene with out even trying! Just keep your body moving!!

From what I can tell in Cleveland, they are falling out of fashion. For some time, Downtown clubs such as Wish, Metropolis, Aqua (now closed) and Groovee Little Nightclub were all selling glowsticks right & left. I think because they are seen as "drug-related" that theyare rarely, if ever, seen in public anymore. Not that they will ever go away, but I know where to use them--and where not to.

------------------

Erick Adam "E-rock" Sanders

The sponsor for this board, raveworld.net, has an online store. In said store, there is a video that is ESSENTIAL for anyone that still loves stix. It's called, imagine this - Glowsticking. About an hour of some great stick work, and it's fantastic for roll parties, too. We popped it onto my friend's bigscreen this weekend and just tripped out. The music's great, and the sticking is amazing.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the Dreamers

We are the music makers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As far as the clubs are concerned with here in Miami I have seen a drop in the amount of glowsticks in Trance clubs. While they are still very visible, people are going more for the more elaborte trails. Usually from flashing lights or other devices to enhance their rolls.