stymie

You (lala.te aka theplant)

jimk23

dgmodel

9mile

misk

lolahotass

kaydup

oh wow, i made the top 12 :rolleyes: I feel so special.

whats your problem kiddo? I offered to help you in the mod forum.. i haven't posted anything that was overly rude to you in weeks... your just not worth my time :laugh: so i read something that is funny and i laugh... and i make the top 12.. sweet :aright:

if thats all it takes to get your panties in a bunch, then thats your problem.. lighten up cupcake.... you only come in to Bump& to start drama... you don't seem to have much to contribute over here... if you do, then lets see it.. jump in some topics, post some random thoughts....

and yes, we all hang out.. i fly to NY/NJ/Boston every week to hang out and stroke ego's with this people from CP...:laugh:

If you come up to NYC I've got something you can stroke... ;)

Seriously, that's all he does is cause drama. I think he gets off on it... is that proper mod behavior?

Guest onisakura
The only person from that list I have met is Jackie, and she was so drunk she doesn't even remember.

Soooooo did i meet you again last night and not remember? Oh wait that was friday. Can you believe i had a drink ticket in my pocket that i just found an hour ago?? UGH what a waste. Mike, you called it again, you know me too well. Give your dad a kiss for me.

Oh yeah and the nazi mod is still a tool. No matter how nice he really is in person. I Have no respect for anyone that has an internet persona then talks shit about people flexing internet muscle. Weaksauce. Grow a pair buddy.

Soooooo did i meet you again last night and not remember? Oh wait that was friday. Can you believe i had a drink ticket in my pocket that i just found an hour ago?? UGH what a waste. Mike, you called it again, you know me too well. Give your dad a kiss for me.

Oh yeah and the nazi mod is still a tool. No matter how nice he really is in person. I Have no respect for anyone that has an internet persona then talks shit about people flexing internet muscle. Weaksauce. Grow a pair buddy.

I have no idea... I wasn't in the best of shape on Friday. I think I had fun though... :funny: