Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tacos

Ive seen people in a hole..and cant figure why someone would want to get that way.

because if your creative and/or have an active mind you can really have a great time with it...plus i am an addict and take everything right to the point of almost dying...

in the beginning a very, very drunk feeling...then when you go into a hole and act out something you have seen in a movie and really believe you are actually doing it...:drool:

ahhhhhhhhhhh...just remembering the things i did on K...just all great times...

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me too!!!!!!!!!!!!! i remember i was k'd the fuck out on the dancefloor at sleeze ball in sydney, Australia.. and i thought i was in like japan and shit.. it was wack. lol

soo many good holes :drool: good times :) great memories..errr what i remember :D

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me too!!!!!!!!!!!!! i remember i was k'd the fuck out on the dancefloor at sleeze ball in sydney, Australia.. and i thought i was in like japan and shit.. it was wack. lol

soo many good holes :drool: good times :) great memories..errr what i remember :D

a few good ones i've had and can remember....

one time i was at soundfactory and i was in a hole...i didnt realize it...i remember hearing everyone around me saying "yo...that guy is FUCKED UP"...i didnt know what was going on but for some reason i was like yeah, he is really messed up...as i came out of the hole i was in i was on the dance floor near the steps, holding onto the railing and my body was in a postion like i was in a windtunnel...i was all hunched over in a question mark position holding on for dear life...my hands were beat red from gripping so hard and as i was coming out of the hole i realized everyone was talking about me...:laugh:

another time i was at the factory and i was on the subwoofers under the stairs by the stage...rich luzzi was performing live but he music put me into the middle of the movie predator and i thought i was running through the jungle/club with the mini-gun that jessie ventura was carrying and i was mowing down all the clubbers with it...my friend told me i stood up on the sub and acted like i was spraying them with the mini-gun...:laugh:

i will post more of my stories later...

one time i was at soundfactory and i was in a hole...i didnt realize it...i remember hearing everyone around me saying "yo...that guy is FUCKED UP"...i didnt know what was going on but for some reason i was like yeah, he is really messed up...as i came out of the hole i was in i was on the dance floor near the steps, holding onto the railing and my body was in a postion like i was in a windtunnel...i was all hunched over in a question mark position holding on for dear life...my hands were beat red from gripping so hard and as i was coming out of the hole i realized everyone was talking about me...:laugh:

another time i was at the factory and i was on the subwoofers under the stairs by the stage...rich luzzi was performing live but he music put me into the middle of the movie predator and i thought i was running through the jungle/club with the mini-gun that jessie ventura was carrying and i was mowing down all the clubbers with it...my friend told me i stood up on the sub and acted like i was spraying them with the mini-gun...:laugh:

:laugh:

I'm gonna be laughing all day now.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh the K holes I've been in. HOLY SHIT. I can remember one when I was at Vinyl and was setting on a speaker and staring at the lighted EXIT sign thinking, "This is the only way out" and I kept staring at it because I knew the place was going to catch on fire and I would have to jump on peoples heads to run to the door so I could make it out. Of course it never did burn down, but I did come out of the hole. I made it long enough to go back to the VIP and sit and talk with Danny Howells who was just as fucked as I was. I remember telling him that he fucking rocked it out at "HOMELANDS" the month before. He just smiled and said "yeah i did" when I got home I looked over the set list and he wasn't even at homelands.