Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Howie

lalate

I've been on here cause the other boards are getting boring/OVER MODERATED

I'm gonna have to say no, what is "booking"?

reallllllly.

Sit down because when I tell you, you might faint.

Booking is a practice done by for example Korean Clubs in Los Angeles in Korea Town (K Town) in which a bunch of 4+ guys get bottle service in a club (more expensive than normal bottle service) and in which you tip heavily your waiter. Throughout the evening, the waiter will bring over girls to your table that you tell him you spot and are interested in talking to.If the girl likes you, she'll stay, if she doesnt, she make a polite excuse and leave. The waiter will continue to do this throughout the evening until you find what you like.

reallllllly.

Booking is a practice done by for example Korean Clubs in Los Angeles in Korea Town (K Town) in which a bunch of 4+ guys get bottle service in a club (more expensive than normal bottle service) and in which you tip heavily your waiter. Throughout the evening, the waiter will bring over girls to your table that you tell him you spot and are interested in talking to.If the girl likes you, she'll stay, if she doesnt, she make a polite excuse and leave. The waiter will continue to do this throughout the evening until you find what you like.

Wow. I'm speechless. :biggrin:

reallllllly.

There's another word for those Korean waiters. Pimps. :biggrin: