Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any one on hear watch: "mind of mencia"

i loved carlos mencia way before his show, his stand up acts were always hilarious. but his show is just insane. i dont even like dave chapelle anymore, hes just an angry black man in my mind.........but mencia....well his comedy is very intelligent. he touches on all stereotypes from sex, to race, to religion, to plain old stupidity......mencia is the MAN! if you havent seen this show def check it out

i loved carlos mencia way before his show, his stand up acts were always hilarious. but his show is just insane. i dont even like dave chapelle anymore, hes just an angry black man in my mind.........but mencia....well his comedy is very intelligent. he touches on all stereotypes from sex, to race, to religion, to plain old stupidity......mencia is the MAN! if you havent seen this show def check it out

here:

At or in this place: Stop here for a rest.

At this time; now: We'll adjourn the meeting here and discuss remaining issues after lunch.

At or on this point, detail, or item: Here I must disagree.

In the present life or condition.

To this place; hither: Come here, please.

hear:

To perceive (sound) by the ear: Can you hear the signal?

To learn by hearing; be told by others: I heard she got married.

To listen to attentively: Hear what I have to tell you.

To listen to in an official, professional, or formal capacity: heard the last witness in the afternoon.

To listen to and consider favorably: Lord, hear my prayer!

To attend or participate in: hear Mass.

v. intr.

To be capable of perceiving sound.

To receive news or information; learn: I heard about your accident.

To consider, permit, or consent to something. Used only in the negative: I won't hear of your going!

here:

At or in this place: Stop here for a rest.

At this time; now: We'll adjourn the meeting here and discuss remaining issues after lunch.

At or on this point, detail, or item: Here I must disagree.

In the present life or condition.

To this place; hither: Come here, please.

hear:

To perceive (sound) by the ear: Can you hear the signal?

To learn by hearing; be told by others: I heard she got married.

To listen to attentively: Hear what I have to tell you.

To listen to in an official, professional, or formal capacity: heard the last witness in the afternoon.

To listen to and consider favorably: Lord, hear my prayer!

To attend or participate in: hear Mass.

v. intr.

To be capable of perceiving sound.

To receive news or information; learn: I heard about your accident.

To consider, permit, or consent to something. Used only in the negative: I won't hear of your going!

way too go smart ass, not funny tho. i typed it quickly and used the wrong form of the word. BIG FUCKIN DEaL, literary police in full affect today i see, dont u have anything better to do?

way too go smart ass, not funny tho. i typed it quickly and used the wrong form of the word. BIG FUCKIN DEaL, literary police in full affect today i see, dont u have anything better to do?

just trying to help you out clubber. It wasn't meant to be funny.

So true. Mencia's comedy is very intelligent. Chapelle only made fun of racial stereotypes. Mencia makes fun of racial, man/woman, gay/straight and religious stereotypes. SO INTELLIGENT! Way different than Chapelle.

HAHAHAHAHA, he said Beaner again. HAHAHAHA, he said Beaner AGAIN!!! I've never heard anyone else say Beaner before, it must be an intelligent word

So true. Mencia's comedy is very intelligent. Chapelle only made fun of racial stereotypes. Mencia makes fun of racial, man/woman, gay/straight and religious stereotypes. SO INTELLIGENT! Way different than Chapelle.

HAHAHAHAHA, he said Beaner again. HAHAHAHA, he said Beaner AGAIN!!! I've never heard anyone else say Beaner before, it must be an intelligent word

the sterotypical olympics - he got that from a radio bit we did at big 105.9 i think two yrs ago... carlos is friends of the show and he was in-studio when they did it on air.. he asked if he could use it on the show.. heard it was funny.. too bad he didn't give the boys a credit (like he should have!)..

but yeah he's funny :)