Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reasons We Don't Like monbth

brother haze, as a fellow smoker ... im all about love peace and takin it sleazy ... but if you could put me on to one post the kid moved that was meaningful and he moved it as straight opinionated move, just to be a "dick" ... and again it was a post that had merrit, meaning and contributed something to the boards ... then i will jump off the "bandwagon" and will join the rest of the team!
how can we find you a post when he deleted them all?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never started on anybody for their sexuality or ethnic background. That is a blatant lie. Please find me a thread like that.

I see you are getting cornered here and have to resort to lying. What a great mod :aright:

Surely:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/bump/310438-what-do-you-think-about-decision-4.html#post3014057

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/bump/310438-what-do-you-think-about-decision-4.html#post3014049

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/bump/310437-attn-montbh-2.html#post3013661

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/3014829-post146.html

There's four instances where you were starting on Starscream for being gay. How soon we forget?

Shall I continue?

probably didnt take long to find those...lol...he does disprove your point smokesum...

...bickering and insulting aren't my deal.

truly, montbh, i'm not here to start trouble. i am posing a question, though: since all i've seen you do is start drama and make it worse, do you have another purpose here? if so, please explain what it is.

there is no sarcasm in what i'm saying. i am entirely sincere, so i would appreciate a sincere answer.

thanks,

weyes

montbh, can we please just have a rational conversation for a moment? i would like you to answer my questions above, please.

montbh, will you please answer me?

montbh, will you please answer me?

Sure. Questions have been asked of me, I responded. Flames have been posted, I defended myself and my actions.

Will I do this in the future? I may or may not take the same route as before.

Im not here for acceptance. Im not here to make friends. If you want to be cool and be normal, then fine with me. If you want to pull stuff from thin air, troll and bother the posters on the NY/NJ/and now even the Music Media forum, then you are going to have your posts moved or deleted.

Basically this whole struggle is over free reign. Before, you were allowed to terrorize new members, telling them to "PM xlr8ted" or "PM emjay" when asking a question, or trolling, being a general nuissance. Now, you have someone like me, who doesn't stand for that, and would like to see the community grow, and not be held at the whim of a dozen or so posters. That's basically what this struggle is about.

i attacked him after i was provoked, and even with those replies, they can hardly be considered hateful. We already covered starscream in this forum. If the mods had no problem with those replies (after starscreams hateful outbursts), neither can you.

But back to my original point, find me where i attacked someone in one of your forums based on their race or sex.

Sure. Questions have been asked of me, I responded. Flames have been posted, I defended myself and my actions.

Im not here for acceptance. Im not here to make friends. If you want to be cool and be normal, then fine with me. If you want to pull stuff from thin air, troll and bother the posters on the NY/NJ/and now even the Music Media forum, then you are going to have your posts moved or deleted.

Basically this whole struggle is over free reign. Before, you were allowed to terrorize new members, telling them to "PM xlr8ted" or "PM emjay" when asking a question, or trolling, being a general nuissance. Now, you have someone like me, who doesn't stand for that, and would like to see the community grow, and not be held at the whim of a dozen or so posters. That's basically what this struggle is about.

oh come on...that was hilarious shit...when someone would ask a question and we give them the pm emjay and they would...then we all post the pm's...that made for a funny day...

oh come on...that was hilarious shit...when someone would ask a question and we give them the pm emjay and they would...then we all post the pm's...that made for a funny day...

So then i continue to ask ... something positive and benifical to the board ... dont hate cause he is trying to prevent a new person to be discouraged from continuing to post here ... so your saying that flaming on montbh is justified because he moved an "INSIDE JOKE" post ...

i ask again ... please show me a post that was moved that had a valid and postive note to it that was completely unfair and changed around on solely his opinion...

those dozen or so posters are the backbone of this site along with them being the oldest members that post here.

It chases away new members. Would you like to come back to a site where people are less than helpful?

when i joined this site for clubbing and reduced price guestlists...this place did NOTHING for me...but i stayed around for the fun...

you should go back and read my posts from '00-01...i got BASHED daily for my extensive drug use and how i portrayed it like it was the greatest thing to do...i got slammed all the time for my posts and people didnt like me at all...i stayed around tho :)

i ask again ... please show me a post that was moved that had a valid and postive note to it that was completely unfair and changed around on solely his opinion...

i ask again, how can we show you when he deleted them?

and btw, doesnt monbth work for the same club as you or something..

figured there was a reason you are sticking up for him

So then i continue to ask ... something positive and benifical to the board ... dont hate cause he is trying to prevent a new person to be discouraged from continuing to post here ... so your saying that flaming on montbh is justified because he moved an "INSIDE JOKE" post ...

i hate when people use those terms...i dont "flame"...i fuck around and have fun...

he doesnt move posts tho...he deletes them and unless your a mod or were part of the thread you dont know that is was deleted...i dont know what was deleted that was "positive" but i dont care...threads shouldnt be deleted...this is a place for FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so basically you're saying that all you do is answer questions and defend yourself.

ok, in defending yourself, you always cause drama, which only brings the board down.

as for people asking you questions, i am not aware of people asking you questions about music, club life, or anything else and getting leveheaded answers from you.

it doesn't make sense that those would be the 2 things that a person could contribute to a board; they are both responses/reactions to other things. what i have observed however, is that what you do start is always just as negative as how you respond. if you feel that you do have a real purpose here, please start adding something substantive and positive.

i ask again, how can we show you when he deleted them?

and btw, doesnt monbth work for the same club as you or something..

figured there was a reason you are sticking up for him

nah son ... as a matter of fact, i just remember when you would flame me for no reason, or what you felt was the RIGHTEOUS REASONING OF GOD which was my opinion on things and my grammer. So i what i see is exactly the same that you have done to countless members of this board ... and truthfully i have been readin and watching you all hate and flame the kid ... and i havent figured out why ...

Ante, if I really decided to undelete all your posts, it really wouldn't look pretty for you. Between the Nazi Germany stuff, the gay stuff, etc...wouldnt be too beneficial to your part.

Im sure there's something out there that I had moved, where, in your opinion, I shouldn't have? Cmon man, Show me something?

And where are you getting that we work together? Im a student from Long Island man...get your facts straight.

Ante, if I really decided to undelete all your posts, it really wouldn't look pretty for you. Between the Nazi Germany stuff, the gay stuff, etc...wouldnt be too beneficial to your part.

Im sure there's something out there that I had moved, where, in your opinion, I shouldn't have? Cmon man, Show me something?

And where are you getting that we work together? Im a student from Long Island man...get your facts straight.

can i ask why you call him by his real name? do you know him off the boards???