Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the community.

Hey all,

I'm doing some research into Hip Hop night clubs in and around NYC...this is sorta problem for me since I typically just listen trance and rock.

Any suggestions? Someone told me SPEED was a good venue.

Looking for underground semi-commercial and backpack spots.

If allowed, answers will be awarded with hawt chix pics. (trying to find rules)

thx

Hey all,

I'm doing some research into Hip Hop night clubs in and around NYC...this is sorta problem for me since I typically just listen trance and rock.

thx

heres some help, since you "typically just listen to trance and rock." Why dont you do your research on night clubs that have that style. I dont know, its just a crazy thought that popped in my head.

Hey all,

thx

All you have to do is check the police blotter for the latest club shooting/stabbing, that will lead you to a hip hop club. Good luck in your quest!

heres some help, since you "typically just listen to trance and rock." Why dont you do your research on night clubs that have that style. I dont know, its just a crazy thought that popped in my head.

Thanks for taking my post off topic.

Well judging from your little avatar pic you look as much the dickhead as your response reveals.

Why bother responding if you cannot answer the question? Stop trolling and grow up.

I'm looking for hip hop venues..not trance venues...why is it so hard to grasp such a simple concept? Does your reading comprehension suffer as much as your dating schedule?

All you have to do is check the police blotter for the latest club shooting/stabbing, that will lead you to a hip hop club. Good luck in your quest!

hahahah!!

-Ok so im going to say its safe to assume that clubplanet has nothing to do with hiphop?

I'm ok with this..just looking for some info.

Thanks for taking my post off topic.

Well judging from your little avatar pic you look as much the dickhead as your response reveals.

Why bother responding if you cannot answer the question? Stop trolling and grow up.

I'm looking for hip hop venues..not trance venues...why is it so hard to grasp such a simple concept? Does your reading comprehension suffer as much as your dating schedule?

hahahah!!

-Ok so im going to say its safe to assume that clubplanet has nothing to do with hiphop?

I'm ok with this..just looking for some info.

hahahahahah....great response..............let me get back on topic, sorry. Take your fucking post over to hiphopdx.com or some other hip hop site jerk off. Your asking a hip hop related question on a electronic dance music message board. Its like posting whats the best way to make a salad on a message board that talks about grilling hot dogs and hamburgers. Ya follow me pal???

Hey all,

thx

speed has a party every first thursday of the month - the house/dance conference that is supposed to be good - breakbeats and stuff too, people who can really dance. the other nights i heard are kind of ghetto.