Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj EXACTA fans and STIMULUS>RESPONSE fans

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No you didn't. Thanks GotMilk. You've been caught (again)
Monbth, continue will your pathetic trolling. I will wait for deepsee to respond so we can continue our adult discussion.

(and if i really wasnt there, by now i could have easily researched reviews and seen the pics silverbull already posted)

nice try monbth, maybe one day you will grow up and not act like an immature little child :aright:

Monbth, continue will your pathetic trolling. I will wait for deepsee to respond so we can continue our adult discussion.

(and if i really wasnt there, by now i could have easily researched reviews and seen the pics silverbull already posted)

nice try monbth, maybe one day you will grow up and not act like an immature little child :aright:

You could simply answer the question?

It would take 2 sentences to shut me up. But you can't. Because you weren't there.

And your stupid ass can't even use the power of the internet to shut me up either.

Miguel Migs had a polo shirt on an a tan military style hat on. Also, there was flags draped over the railings.

Good game GotMilk. You lose. Again

Mon 811625

GotMilk 0

You could simply answer the question?

It would take 2 sentences to shut me up. But you can't. Because you weren't there.

And your stupid ass can't even use the power of the internet to shut me up either.

Miguel Migs had a polo shirt on an a tan military style hat on. Also, there was flags draped over the railings.

Good game GotMilk. You lose. Again

Mon 811625

GotMilk 0

its not about not being able to answer the question.. its more principle than anything. i refuse to answer since I have done so already but you deleted the thread. I wont succumb to your childish antics.

This last post of yours is just as good as showing how you should NOT be a mod here. Maybe Dave can make you the mod of the drama forum instead since all you do is create drama. Nice life you got there :aright:

Because you never were there. You're flaming his party for the sake of flaming it. You weren't there. You've never been to one. You probably couldn't even tell me what color hair the bartender had in the basement.
Just because I didnt enjoy myself doesnt mean I am flaming.. not everyone is gonna love all the parties posted here. Deal with it.

uh...I just wanted to probe the reasons why GotMilk in this case liked or disliked the party. just curious...there's really nothing further to say.
well thank you for keeping it civil..at least you didnt call me a liar for no reason. Like I said earlier, maybe it was an off night. Im sure the parties can get better. It wont be the last one I go to... next time maybe we can discuss over a drink.

GotMilk...that's funny. I never asked these questions in the other thread...You are simply using that to dodge it again...

Answer what color hair the bartender had in the basement? Or even what color shirt she had on!

Or you just gunna dodge it, make yourself look like a moron (Again).

GotMilk...that's funny. I never asked these questions in the other thread...You are simply using that to dodge it again...

Answer what color hair the bartender had in the basement?

Or you just gunna dodge it, make yourself look like a moron (Again).

in all honesty, you are really the only one that is looking like a moron.. arguing about where I went!

seriously, get a life man.

GotMilk. Do you read your responses?

I ask you a question, instead of admitting you've been caught, you say "I already answered that"

except, it was never asked of you before.

You're a sorry little man Ante. You know you weren't there. Anything you've said in this thread is null.

GotMilk. Do you read your responses?

I ask you a question, instead of admitting you've been caught, you say "I already answered that"

except, it was never asked of you before.

You're a sorry little man Ante. You know you weren't there. Anything you've said in this thread is null.

im not succumbing to your drama efforts.. next time dont delete threads for no reason

you must have a terribly boring life btw

No drama, You could end my verbal assault in two words.

Color of her hair

Color of her shirt.

Surely if you were in the basement you would have seen her at one point or another.

But you can't Ante. You're full of shit.

glad its killing you inside! maybe next time you wont delete threads for no reason!

Surely not killing me

Surely making you look like a liar Ante. Can't name what the DJ was wearing, how the main floor was decorated, or what the bartender in the basement was wearing.

None of those questions were asked in the deleted thread.

You = fail. gg

No drama, You could end my verbal assault in two words.

Color of her hair

Color of her shirt.

Surely if you were in the basement you would have seen her at one point or another.

But you can't Ante. You're full of shit.

I can't even think of what color shirt I had on yesterday.

Surely not killing me

Surely making you look like a liar Ante. Can't name what the DJ was wearing, how the main floor was decorated, or what the bartender in the basement was wearing.

You = fail. gg

i answered ALL your questions before you deleted.

What a great mod you are..

get a life dude

Surely not killing me

You = fail. gg

Some people just like talking garbage about a party they never went to. Many people on this board and other boards do it. Honestly, who cares about anyone else's opinion who never bothered to check out the festivity; let them talk shit. Let's not turn this thread into another stupid drama thread.

I'm sure the party will do fine. Regardless of what people say, the party's been picking up gradually, and it's actually bringing something refreshing and positive to the scene. That's definitely a plus.

I'm sure the party will do fine. Regardless of what people say, the party's been picking up gradually, and it's actually bringing something refreshing and positive to the scene. That's definitely a plus.

regardless if you believe i was there or not.. i said earlier there is potential.. thats what counts