Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj EXACTA fans and STIMULUS>RESPONSE fans

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely not killing me

Surely making you look like a liar Ante. Can't name what the DJ was wearing, how the main floor was decorated, or what the bartender in the basement was wearing.

None of those questions were asked in the deleted thread.

You = fail. gg

maybe he was trashed? :confused:

the hell do i remember what the fuck a bartender was wearing or what the 15th track of the night was when i'm getting intimate with the nearest garbage can.

Keep making excuses for him. He couldn't tell me how the main room was decorated, or what Miguel Migs was wearing...

He's full of shit, and you're right on his coattails..

By the way, who are you?

You're on the hate bandwagon because everyone else is...I have no clue who you are, nor have I ever done shit to you.

Keep making excuses for him. He couldn't tell me how the main room was decorated, or what Miguel Migs was wearing...

By the way, who are you?

You're on the hate bandwagon because everyone else is...I have no clue who you are, nor have I ever done shit to you.

monbth, no one likes you. i was there and there is no way for you to prove i wasnt. give it up loser.

By the way, who are you?

you think i care?

i dont even know 99% of the people on this board, i dont know you i dont know him, the hell do i care if the fucking board goes to shit due to fucking lame moderator as yourself. seems like the only moderator with issues is you - no one else.

not for nothing... but if ante didn't like the party, he's allowed to say why he didn't like it.... he said lack of people and no vibe.. he's entitled to that opinion......

not every party people talk about on CP is siiiiiiiiick...

Those of you that live in fantasy world that everyone enjoys every party - get with the program.....

you think i care?

i dont even know 99% of the people on this board, i dont know you i dont know him, the hell do i care if the fucking board goes to shit due to fucking lame moderator as yourself. seems like the only moderator with issues is you - no one else.

:bounce: i'm in the 1%

:kiss2:

not for nothing... but if ante didn't like the party, he's allowed to say why he didn't like it.... he said lack of people and no vibe.. he's entitled to that opinion......

not every party people talk about on CP is siiiiiiiiick...

Those of you that live in fantasy world that everyone enjoys every party - get with the program.....

He wasn't there for 28th time. He was trolling silverbull for the sake of bashing his party.

Numerous chances for him to prove he was there, and he refuses. Because he can't, he knows he wasn't there. He's full of shit.

He wasn't there for 28th time. He was trolling silverbull for the sake of bashing his party.

Numerous chances for him to prove he was there, and he refuses. Because he can't, he knows he wasn't there. He's full of shit.

i refuse to prove because i dont have to and i already did before you deleted it

lol. ante ante ante. Lies lies lies.

Never asked ANY of these questions in the deleted thread. Please lie some more to your adoring bandwagon.

And...to top it off?

Who fucking cares? Shut me up Ante.

Tell us what race the girl who sang was?

And where she sang!

Surely if you were there....you'd be able to tell us that without a second thought. Keep delaying till you can find one of your friends who went there and ask them. :rofl:

lol. ante ante ante. Lies lies lies.

Never asked ANY of these questions in the deleted thread. Please lie some more to your adoring bandwagon.

And...to top it off?

Who fucking cares? Shut me up Ante.

Tell us what race the girl who sang was?

And where she sang!

Surely if you were there....you'd be able to tell us that without a second thought. Keep delaying till you can find one of your friends who went there and ask them. :rofl:

:laugh: get a life man

Ante. I have run into kids like you in my adventures across the internet.

You are just like all of them. PK-HQ, VD, SA, etc etc.

You live in a world of bullshit. Your only outlet to make your outside world seem less pathetic is the message boards. You know if you had shown your face at Gabe's party, you'd be cracked on forever. You give them no ammo, then you are allowed to sit in your corner of the internet, and launch rockets at the rest of us.

You live for this drama, you feed off of it, you enjoy it. You are a messageboard warrior, because, quite simply, you can't accomplish any of these tall tales, and the way you speak down to others in real life. You are the one who was shunned, and through your discovery of the internet, and its anonymity, you are the one who can do the shunning now.

Ante, you are a sad little individual. I get what's going on, but the rest of your clan hasn't been well-travelled enough on the internet to know what type of person you are in real life.

Ante. I have run into kids like you in my adventures across the internet.

You are just like all of them. PK-HQ, VD, SA, etc etc.

You live in a world of bullshit. Your only outlet to make your outside world seem less pathetic is the message boards. You know if you had shown your face at Gabe's party, you'd be cracked on forever. You give them no ammo, then you are allowed to sit in your corner of the internet, and launch rockets at the rest of us.

You live for this drama, you feed off of it, you enjoy it. You are a messageboard warrior, because, quite simply, you can't accomplish any of these tall tales, and the way you speak down to others in real life. You are the one who was shunned, and through your discovery of the internet, and its anonymity, you are the one who can do the shunning now.

Ante, you are a sad little individual. I get what's going on, but the rest of your clan hasn't been well-travelled enough on the internet to know what type of person you are in real life.

:laugh:

you dont know anything about me

and next time i go to another Stiumuls>Response party, I will announce it so you can meet me