Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need clothes for trip to Vegas

bozer

Ok I'm going to Vegas with the wife in mid-September. I haven't been out to clubs in a long time and I need to pick up some clothes (preferabbly online). Any suggestions of good sites to shop at? Also, wtf is with jeans costing over $200 nowdays. They look great but damn there's no way I can convince the wife to allow me to spend $200 on jeans =(

Thanks in advance.

Ok I'm going to Vegas with the wife in mid-September. I haven't been out to clubs in a long time and I need to pick up some clothes (preferabbly online). Any suggestions of good sites to shop at? Also, wtf is with jeans costing over $200 nowdays. They look great but damn there's no way I can convince the wife to allow me to spend $200 on jeans =(

Thanks in advance.

Yo ----

last week I took my bud that use to live/party in Vegas and who use to wear the $150 jeans to your generic clearance store here in town to buy $15-39 clearance tag jeans (which is what ive done my whole life - buy jeans that did retail $300 for clearance at $20).

He bought one at $20. I bought one at $17.

He said the jeans he bought are probably the finest jeans he's ever worn. The jeans I wore - 2 girls told me how much they like them the first time I wore em Sat.

Jeans - do clearance rack. Pull 10 pairs off, try them all on, and if you got 3 that are good, grab em.