Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

nanotek

If you are low on flow your chances of meeting hot chicks are especially low in Miami.

so the girls are pretty shallow in Miami then?:laugh2: What else other than flaunting my cash and exaggerating my British accent will gather interest from Miami's females of the species?

free drinks for girls?!?!?!? thats a bit discriminatory, isn't it? What about equal opportunities us 'Westerners' are supposed to enjoy?

Are beer goggles uni-sex? I hope so!

so the girls are pretty shallow in Miami then?:laugh2: What else other than flaunting my cash and exaggerating my British accent will gather interest from Miami's females of the species?

free drinks for girls?!?!?!? thats a bit discriminatory, isn't it? What about equal opportunities us 'Westerners' are supposed to enjoy?

Are beer goggles uni-sex? I hope so!

You either have game or you don't have game. You either have good looks or don't. Only you know what you are capable of. The worse thing that can happen to you is a slap in the face, pick up a trannie, or go down in flames. :flame: So don't listen to me and get ur ass in the game.

"Put me in coach! I know I can do it." :)

Try Glass on Wednesday night, Mansion Thursday, Pawn Shop Friday,

Nikki Beach Saturday afternoon, pretty much anywhere Saturday night, (Glass, Space late night, Opium, Mansion) Mansion Sunday, Nikki Beach Sunday.

Keep us posted, especially if you go OFER the month! That constitutes an automatic swirly. :flush:

The worse thing that can happen to you is a slap in the face, pick up a trannie, or go down in flames. :flame:

Jeez, I'll take the slap over those 2 choices anyday!!!

Anyone know of anyone who hooked up with a trannie before?

Keep us posted, especially if you go OFER the month! That constitutes an automatic swirly. :flush:

Sorry but dunno what OFER means:confused:

Hell, it's not until December I'm coming over... I need my vacation now!

WTF? I guess this board has an attitude problem. I just need to know where ppl are and I needed a tip. Jeez, getting laid anywhere even here is not that hard and if you have spend $$$ on a bottle to be noticed you're a poor sucka. Not that I won't or can't get one but if I do its to share w/ my friends. That's the funny thing about ppl down here, so fucking provincial and don't realize that this place is small potatoes compared to the true great cities of the world. To those of you that gave me some places thanks alot I appreciate it.

WTF? I guess this board has an attitude problem. I just need to know where ppl are and I needed a tip. Jeez, getting laid anywhere even here is not that hard and if you have spend $$$ on a bottle to be noticed you're a poor sucka. Not that I won't or can't get one but if I do its to share w/ my friends. That's the funny thing about ppl down here, so fucking provincial and don't realize that this place is small potatoes compared to the true great cities of the world. To those of you that gave me some places thanks alot I appreciate it.

we might be provincial but you are the one who has no fucking clue where the action is...so shut the fuck up and carry on with your boredom

:finger: