Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey, lazy fucking Boston mods

nyis4meatheads

i think its time for stymie to lose his moderator-ship

I nominate NYIS for boston MOD!

Yes! Start the revolution now!

If I'm made mod I will actually make this place funny again, I won't allow triple-postings of threads about awful DJs, and most importantly I'll never let that punk j5 post on here again :mad:

Plus, I'll donate the $7 a day I make to charity :)

go to DJ Manolo's board... the whole board is a Boris thread

OMG. You're alive.

Have you guys ever seem Randy breakdance? ;)

If I'm made mod I will actually make this place funny again, I won't allow triple-postings of threads about awful DJs, and most importantly I'll never let that punk j5 post on here again :mad:

You got my vote. Team J5 should be banned and along with his sidekick Snortcheeze

Yes! Start the revolution now!

If I'm made mod I will actually make this place funny again, I won't allow triple-postings of threads about awful DJs

I know Boris isn't everyone's favorite (myself included), but it is going to be the biggest event in Boston this Friday without question...and since I promote for the night, I'm gonna post it :)

I know Boris isn't everyone's favorite (myself included), but it is going to be the biggest event in Boston this Friday without question...and since I promote for the night, I'm gonna post it :)

It's all good, you promote everything, so I'll let a Boris slide every once in a while. And of course normluv and L7 productions are always welcome to promote.

So when do I get my mod priveldges? Stymie's had his day in the sun, he was a good mod for the time and place, but now the era of the meathead is upon us

i hope i get more emails about it.

nyis, i think if we try real hard we can make CP good again

That's what I'm thinking. We need to bring back the days of ruling this board with an iron fist. It all went down hill when I got the work-boot and you guys started letting people like scavenger post.

We've got a lot of work ahead of us. We could use another groovefire.