Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THIS IS LAS VEGAS... song played at Drais

livin

Can anyone tell me the name of a sond that was played at Drais last Friday night, 3/5/06. The after a long intro after the break, THIS IS LAS VEGAS. The place went crazy! Anyhelp on title, artist would be appreciated!

Livin

Can anyone tell me the name of a sond that was played at Drais last Friday night, 3/5/06. The after a long intro after the break, THIS IS LAS VEGAS. The place went crazy! Anyhelp on title, artist would be appreciated!

Might just be the DJ dropping a soundbite... hear that kind of stuff all over town, laid over everything from house to hip-hop to rock.

On a related note, it seems like all the mash-up DJs in town have jumped on the bandwagon of Shiny Disco Balls with a hip-hop beat ("drugs, rock and roll, bad ass, vegas hos, late night, booty calls, big shiny disco balls"). Heard it at every club (and a few lounges) I went to last weekend, except for OPM.

Livin

This Song is Derived from the original This is Not Miami. By Sander Kleinenberg. Released at WMC 06'. You can find the bootlegged copy of this is Las Vegas out there but it is tough. It mostly comes from Vegas DJ's using a sound bite. For "This is Las Vegas" Let me know if you have any other questions. Have a full library of electronic music. 400 Files on download a day...;-)

Yeah like he said its from the THIS IS NOT MIAMI track from the WMC

Chris Aurelius plays it at Drais .. great song ...

Hey Epope.. I What kinda titles might you have in this collection of yours? hmmmm.. ?? Not looking to download 400 files.. but just wondering.. I play mostly Electro House and Progressive House at Seamless... Electro and Funky electro at TAO...

just curious... drop me a line

Well Recently Downloaded...

Put Your Hands Up For Detroit (Currently Listening) - Danny Freakazoid Remix

Just Trippin' - Danny Freakazoid Remix

BeatBox - Joey Blackwell

Get The Snack - Dejonka

I Love Your Shoes - Cass And Mangan

Transatlantic Flight - Axwell Remix

Beautiful Day Without You - Cass and Mangan Remix

Crash - No More Kids or Dogs On the Dancefloor

That is just a tiny bit...Great electro tracks...

Some others Ive recently received over the past 2 months in my box are...

Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous Girl(Axwell mix) and (Richard Vission Rerub)...both SICK

Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back (Dean Coleman edit)...def works the crowd

Full Intention - Soul Power (Kurd Maverick mix)...typical Kurd sound, nice

Gregory Salto ft Helena Mendes - Viajar (DJ Mad Skillz mix)...dirty dirty!!!

Pillbox - Pounding Your Soul (Rob Mirage 2006 mix)....Love it! So hot

Chab ft JD Davis - Closer (Muzzaik mix)...forget it, still LOVING this edit

Soul Elementz ft Sabrina Johnston - My Way Out (Gianluca Motta mix)...absolute RIDIC vocal, with a RIDIC drop

...Just to name a few from a fellow DJ in NJ....See you in vegas LDW baby