Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Nightclub should we attend on Friday..

zukon2002

We will be arriving there late September.

Rain? Jet? or Pure?

Please help me out

Thanks

Z

Every night that Pure is open, it gets too overcrowded to the point where it isn't fun to be there anymore. Rain has lost its pizzaz with the arrival of venues like Pure and Jet. Jet, in our opinion, is your best choice for a Friday. They have 3 rooms which play different types of music, and it is among the top 5 nightclubs in Las Vegas.

I love pure. i think dj am is one of the best dj's in vegas. Jet is a great club if large group of people and cant decide on which music you would like to hear. I really prefer tao or tryst over jet on fri.

It also depends on your group size. how many women and how many men in group. That will decide on the clubs you should go to

For a generic recommendation of the hottest spots, you can't go wrong with Pure, Jet or Tao. They're all huge and all have different music in 3 differnet rooms.

Crowds are huge at all 3, but in my opinion you'll have the best experience getting through the door and dealing with the crowds at Jet. On the flipside, Pure and Tao offer you truly unique surroundings, whether it's the deck and Pussycat Lounge at Pure or the incredible Asian decor and 3-level layout of Tao.

If you want nothing but pure modern/urban hip-hop (i.e. no mash-up whatsoever) then there is nothing better than OPM. There's a good reason the Steelers were shouting "OPM" over and over in the locker room after winning the Super Bowl.

If you're happy with hip-hop/mash and want to avoid the "mega-clubs," then you can't go wrong with the more intimate (but just as bumping) Body English or Tryst.