Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red Sox/Yankees Series

mixwell

friendlly wager mixwell. best out of five?

Unfortunately, I am poor my little mexican. Retirement isn't treating me well. I say that the Sox win 3 games. Damon will get boo'd, A-Rod will get plunked and maybe we will see a brawl. There will be plenty of homers on both sides.

Hinski was added to the Sox, so they have to make room. I am hoping that they drop Tavarez or Seanez. Goddamn minorities :biggrin:

Unfortunately, I am poor my little mexican. Retirement isn't treating me well. I say that the Sox win 3 games. Damon will get boo'd, A-Rod will get plunked and maybe we will see a brawl. There will be plenty of homers on both sides.

Hinski was added to the Sox, so they have to make room. I am hoping that they drop Tavarez or Seanez. Goddamn minorities :biggrin:

i dont care if they throw bananas at the arod or monkeys at damon, make a freaking wager and stop talking rubbish. a washington my po honky friend?

i am already taking your washington...dont egg mixwell on. he cant afford the washington

and even if u take 3 of 5 we still have first place by .5 :getdown:

A Washington it is plus a frosty one. Sox take 3 out of 5. Unfortunately, I do not think the Sox can sweep but I have faith that they will win.

Jose - You are right, if we win 3 you guys will still be in first, but we stil hve that freakin wildcard.

A Washington it is plus a frosty one. Sox take 3 out of 5. Unfortunately, I do not think the Sox can sweep but I have faith that they will win.

Jose - You are right, if we win 3 you guys will still be in first, but we stil hve that freakin wildcard.

we're on like donkey kong. if i win i want a $8 beer plse. thanks in advance

we're on like donkey kong. if i win i want a $8 beer plse. thanks in advance

Fuck that! You will get a PBR and you will like it. I will also let you have my portion of the bet with disco kitten.

Share the details of the bet? Or do you want a portion of the winnings?

That's a silly question. Of course I would like a portion. ;)