Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Plans

cornergirl

friday---watch yankees spank the soxs. go somewhere and celebrate being 23 today. try not to get beat up by angry sox fans while wearing my b-day yankee tshirt

sat-beach w. vyto and his wife. watch the yankees spank the soxs again. dinner at joe's american bar and grill. boat cruise. hoefully i have my dancing shoes on again

sunday--still up from sat. lost my shoes on the boat. watch the yankees spank the soxs. collect on my bets. happy mexican dance all nite.

monday-watch the soxs spank the yankees

Friday - Head to Boston, work on apartment. Head to Fenway and find a ticket. Watch the Red Sox split the games, find some green, head to Rise for Swellio and McFilthy. Give Jose his birthday beating.

Saturday - Wake up at noon, lay out by pool, watch or listen to the Sox. Wash parents cars, barbecue, chill.

Sunday - Take boat on the harbor in search of Jose ;), Lay out by pool, watch games, eat, pick up parents at airport. Head to Bump for the Bald and the Beautiful.

Friday - Head to Boston, work on apartment. Head to Fenway and find a ticket. Watch the Red Sox split the games, find some green, head to Rise for Swellio and McFilthy. Give Jose his birthday beating.

Saturday - Wake up at noon, lay out by pool, watch or listen to the Sox. Wash parents cars, barbecue, chill.

Sunday - Take boat on the harbor in search of Jose ;), Lay out by pool, watch games, eat, pick up parents at airport. Head to Bump for the Bald and the Beautiful.

u forgot the pay jose' his money part?

Own. My father does kitchens and my uncle is a contractor and I deliver so it is good. Why? You in real estate? I may look into selling it when it is done

No I own one thats enough bills for me. Just wondering.. If I was you I would live there for a bit then sell. Prime real estate right there

No I own one thats enough bills for me. Just wondering.. If I was you I would live there for a bit then sell. Prime real estate right there

My sister has owned that spot for a couple of years. I paid half and now we are renovating it. It is a nice spot. I is actually on tremont right above the WERS radio and near gypsy. I would like to get in there b4 we sell. We may just hold it for a couple of years as you suggest.

My sister has owned that spot for a couple of years. I paid half and now we are renovating it. It is a nice spot. I is actually on tremont right above the WERS radio and near gypsy. I would like to get in there b4 we sell. We may just hold it for a couple of years as you suggest.

mixwell finally moving out of your parents house? about fucking time. how old r u? 27?

sitting at home using up whatever free points I may have from all of the hudreds of dollars I lose on a monthly basis playing cards on the computer in hopes of winning a free tournament so I can just lose it right back instead of actually cashing out for once in my life

god i'm pathetic :blown:

mixwell finally moving out of your parents house? about fucking time. how old r u? 27?

I have my own apartment bitch! But yes, it is pathetic, but it is cheap, plus there is alot of land and a pool. All I need now is a crop of green and lots of jars. I am a late bloomer

prolly the biggest weekend ever for me

Tonight - Burning cds, jarskis, and playing MvC2, Yanks Sox

Saturday - Graduate, lunch at Stephanies, PASTAMANIA, Yanks Sox

Sunday - Sullys Tap by 2, Yanks Sox, WWE SUMMERSLAM

Monday - Recover, hopefully attending Yanks Sox

Fri: Mom's birthday dinner, perhaps a moment of the game? Rumor...where I WILL get in as God is my witness, chilling in the RISE lounge with Mixwell.

Sat: Breakfast in Mixwell's kitchen-under-renovation, head to Maine, watch Sox/Yanks game with the man in exchange for multiple sexual favors, pass out on hotel bed at 8 pm.

Sun: Obscenely large breakfast, pool, hot tub, shopping, outdoor bar and mucho Patron for evening game.

Mon: Drive home.

prolly the biggest weekend ever for me

Tonight - Burning cds, jarskis, and playing MvC2, Yanks Sox

Saturday - Graduate, lunch at Stephanies, PASTAMANIA, Yanks Sox

Sunday - Sullys Tap by 2, Yanks Sox, WWE SUMMERSLAM

Monday - Recover, hopefully attending Yanks Sox

ditto, except I'm not graduating and I'll probably do something different tonight.