Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 8/23/06

weyes

Or how about really understanding the responsibility as well. I hate when animals are loud, bark frequently, or are seen roaming aimlessly around the neighborhood. People think I am crazy for comparing them but, kids and animals need to be properly loved and raised. If you cant commit then dont make the animal as well as everyone else around you suffer!:deal:

...or are seen roaming aimlessly around the neighborhood. People think I am crazy for comparing them but, kids and animals need to be properly loved and raised. If you cant commit then dont make the animal as well as everyone else around you suffer!:deal:
i agree with you about the whole roaming thing; i don't think people should let their cats and dogs out unsupervised. besides getting lost and maybe starve to death, they could very easily become roadkill.

and i don't think you're crazy to compare having an animal to having a kid. it is a lifelong contract (unless you give the pet away, which i think is a shitty thing to do)!