Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yeah! I'll dance to That!

djstone

When I dj a party I'll usually play one ac/dc song (shook me all night long) .

this club/bar up here in jersey called bamboo will play that damn song after 3 dance songs...its so fucking annoying to hear that crap after your into some heavy dancing...

not sure yet...gotta see what money and how business is running up here first...things arent working out the way we thought right now so things are up in the air...but i will def take you up on your offer :)

well you just let me know hotstuff.. i have plenty of space in my 1 bedroom condo ;):kiss2:

When I dj a party I'll usually play one ac/dc song (shook me all night long) To get the guys to dance.If that doesn't work i can rely on sweet home alabama to get all the guys to stare at each other with that hell yeah i can still produce tostesterone look then two songs later I'll play mickey by toni basil just to prove hey it doesn't matter who you are we all love to dance. Some of us just need a little push. By the way you can hear the best of ladies of the eighties on..............one thing i can't figure is Katrina and the waves, walking on sunshine. Man this group should've been up there with blondie. I would like to hear their story someday.

haha i love it when i hear sweet home alabama or any of those classic rock songs when i'm at a pool hall trying to shoot sticks.. lol Those are like awesome juke box tunes.. always play radar love, sweet home alabama, freebird, back in black, u shock me all nite long, tons of steve miller...

waaahhh i'm getting drunk and wanna go out now - but its like tropical storming outside.. lol

haha i love it when i hear sweet home alabama or any of those classic rock songs when i'm at a pool hall trying to shoot sticks.. lol Those are like awesome juke box tunes.. always play radar love, sweet home alabama, freebird, back in black, u shock me all nite long, tons of steve miller...

waaahhh i'm getting drunk and wanna go out now - but its like tropical storming outside.. lol

speaking of shooting pool..check this out...kinda long but i think you would like it...

Japanese Guy Does Amazing Trick Shots - dumpalink.com

That is a hard act to follow! This has been a very unique thread. I guess the whole idea is to perhaps get to know something about somebody. For instance Pool halls and classic rock seem to fit. I wonder if that would be considered a cheap date to take a girl to shoot pool. I think I've done it twice with girls who both held their own on the table. The thing about pool halls is you know every guy in the place is watching what you're watchin- The Corner Pockets!

That is a hard act to follow! This has been a very unique thread. I guess the whole idea is to perhaps get to know something about somebody. For instance Pool halls and classic rock seem to fit. I wonder if that would be considered a cheap date to take a girl to shoot pool. I think I've done it twice with girls who both held their own on the table. The thing about pool halls is you know every guy in the place is watching what you're watchin- The Corner Pockets!

a cheap date is to take em to mcd's for a kids meal then fuck em in the car then kick em out...date over :)

I've actually seen a Mcd Commercial where the guy is leaning against the car puttin down 99 cent menu items while the girl he's with is doing the same. I guess they took out the back seat action part and the part where he drives off leaving the girl hitching for a ride. How about this. Is it impolite to ask a girl to pitch in gas money on a date that may involve driving 20 miles or more.

I've actually seen a Mcd Commercial where the guy is leaning against the car puttin down 99 cent menu items while the girl he's with is doing the same. I guess they took out the back seat action part and the part where he drives off leaving the girl hitching for a ride. How about this. Is it impolite to ask a girl to pitch in gas money on a date that may involve driving 20 miles or more.

lol...i actually have some info for you about that...i met this girl on yahoo mess many years ago...i drove to her house to bang her...after i am done i had drove so long to get there i asked her to give me 40 for gas so i could get home and she did...

lol...i actually have some info for you about that...i met this girl on yahoo mess many years ago...i drove to her house to bang her...after i am done i had drove so long to get there i asked her to give me 40 for gas so i could get home and she did...

shhhh don't be telling everyone how we met! LOL JK

:laugh:

shhhh don't be telling everyone how we met! LOL JK

:laugh:

lol...i didnt use YOUR name...you blurted that out...:)

you are like a paid hooker... you must be THAT good Fkornre... :laugh:

it felt that it that night...it was a pretty kewl feeling...but it happened so long ago...

:) its this reason alone i could never leave here...

:love:

Ahh i feel the love :love:

I hear elton john singing "can you feel the love tonite" in the back ground..

i'm off to shower.. catch ya later babe.

omg! my cable just went out during sportscenter.. i'm going to kill someone. ugh

• 3 weeks later...