Clubplanet Nightlife Community

These People Should Be Burned Alive

HAZE

The Enquirer - 'Far better off with God'

Notice it's their foster son. There's a reason these assholes couldn't have kids naturally.

David and Liz Carroll pinned their 3-year-old foster son's arms behind his back, covered him in a blanket and then wrapped him with packing tape like a mummy, Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said Tuesday.

Only the toddler's head was exposed, he said.

Then, as Marcus Fiesel cried out in fear, the Union Township couple turned on a fan, shut the door to the 5-by-7-foot closet, walked down the stairs and left the house for a day-and-a-half to attend a family reunion in Kentucky, Deters said.

Marcus was dead by the time they got home early in the morning of Aug. 6. "He was wrapped like a cocoon," Deters said, choking up.

That wasn't the first time the Carrolls left Marcus trussed up like that, Deters said. He said similar bindings had happened before, but this was the first time the boy had been left in a closet.

"I don't know how you could leave a child in that condition for that long and believe he would be alive."

A Hamilton County grand jury Monday indicted the Carrolls on charges of involuntary manslaughter and two charges each of child endangering.

David Carroll, 29, was indicted on an additional charge of gross abuse of a corpse.

The grand jury Tuesday added two charges of inducing panic and a charge of making false alarms against the Carrolls, and indicted Liz Carroll, 30, on two charges of perjury.

MORE CHARGES LIKELY

Deters said he and Clermont County Prosecutor Don White have heard the public concern that the involuntary manslaughter charge is too lenient.

"The reason for that charge was to simply hold them and seize the children," Deters said.

The Clermont County Department of Job and Family Services took the Carrolls' four children away Monday.

"It is the opinion of this office and the Clermont County Prosecutor's Office that these two individuals should be charged with murder," Deters said. He also did not rule out the death penalty.

Deters and White will meet later this week to determine what charges should be brought to a grand jury for consideration.

"Our goal is to have these individuals locked up as long as possible," Deters said.

Deters said the new charges were warranted. The false-alarms charge said that in the past two weeks, the Carrolls' false reports about Marcus' disappearance cost law enforcement more than $5,000.

Deters said the actual cost is many times that.

The inducing-panic charge alleges that the Carrolls made false alarms that "caused serious public inconvenience or alarm."

Liz Carroll's perjury charges stem from two lies to the grand jury Monday, according to records.

When asked whether Marcus was dead or alive, Liz Carroll said she didn't know, Deters said.

i agree, i just don't get it. some people are crazy and some are really crazy, but at this point, i wouldn't know what to call it. i would think basic human instinct would say that this is wrong.

I hate reading these stories...How could some people be so cruel

i agree, i just don't get it. some people are crazy and some are really crazy, but at this point, i wouldn't know what to call it. i would think basic human instinct would say that this is wrong.
exactly. it just seems against human nature to do things like this :confused: .