Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hex ROLL CALL!!! @ Pacha

i heard him one time ona thurs night at crobar when it was a deephouse adn shelter party with grace jones perfroming, very very good dj and the number 5 best night out i have ever had in my life. That line up was TERRY HUNTER from chicago then Hex hector then TIMMY REGISFORD the shelter resident, and grace jones, AMAZING is an udnerstatement for that night. But since then i hear mixed reviews bout hex live but his productions are great aside form his commercial stuff imo, have fun everyone who goes.

I think it depends on the DJ and the Venue as to what type of draw they would have.

a Tempts crowd is more of a popularity thing. If the DJ has a big name its a big draw. The reason, people will go "because everyone else is" not a very musically orientated place. Not that some of the people who go don't know about music.

Lil Cee @ Pacha. Pacha and Crobar are more about the music than the name. Even though they bring in big names thier crowd doesnt want to see a KTU DJ.

NYC is more a musically based vibe. NJ is more of a people going out to be part of the crowd and just have a good time. Theres some good DJs in Jersey but most people just want to go local and have fun.