Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ VIBE RETURNS TO PACHA, Fri 10/6 | ERICK MORILLO RETURNS TO NYC @ PACHA, Sat 10/7

everyone dont waste your money seeing borillo that saturday go out to see dj vibe on friday if you want real house music. 1L

Well looks like STIMULUS>RESPONSE will be happening in the basement of pacha while supporting erick morillos return to the main room.

Anybody interested in what stimulus>response is i suggest you check out www.myspace.com/stimulusresponsenyc for music downloads, pics, video clips from our parties.

32057502GETHER(RGB).jpg

If I had the chance to see Vibe in a smaller room like Love and a bigger room like Pacha, I would try to hear him at both to get a taste of how he navigates the room/system. Heard him at Deko over the summer (but missed the Pacha date) but suffice to say, he can program his butt off so I love to hear him anywear.

Also, the smaller rooms often have a better musical energy than the bigger rooms. This is a stylistic difference. In the bigger rooms you usually have to please a wider margin of people, thus there is a lower common denominator factor going on. Not saying it is ALWAYS the case as some DJs have built their sound off a big room and never compromised (thinking DT for one) but anyway, I digress...

So is it cancelled or what? (the Love date)

If I had the chance to see Vibe in a smaller room like Love and a bigger room like Pacha, I would try to hear him at both to get a taste of how he navigates the room/system. Heard him at Deko over the summer (but missed the Pacha date) but suffice to say, he can program his butt off so I love to hear him anywear.

Also, the smaller rooms often have a better musical energy than the bigger rooms. This is a stylistic difference. In the bigger rooms you usually have to please a wider margin of people, thus there is a lower common denominator factor going on. Not saying it is ALWAYS the case as some DJs have built their sound off a big room and never compromised (thinking DT for one) but anyway, I digress...

So is it cancelled or what? (the Love date)

DT does play the crowd pleaser roll they all have to in big rooms. If you want to make The big $$$ you have to sell out a little... Most of them make it up by playing the solid house music in the latter hours of there sets.