Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday people!!!!

seems like ray ray always likes to talk about only one dj on a bill that he either likes or is friends with. Hey im friends with deepspell as well but cmon ray hes not the only one playing that night. Come to think of it i know everyone on that bill personally lol. Have abday party to go to for a few hrs but planning on making my wayt over there myself.

seems like ray ray always likes to talk about only one dj on a bill that he either likes or is friends with. Hey im friends with deepspell as well but cmon ray hes not the only one playing that night. Come to think of it i know everyone on that bill personally lol. Have abday party to go to for a few hrs but planning on making my wayt over there myself.

Never heard the others Dj. Im not gonna promote the DJs I never heard.

Never heard the others Dj. Im not gonna promote the DJs I never heard.

you need to get out more and check out some of the local talent

KAI is no Joke. Already Opened up for Roger Sanchez and Opened up for Tiesto twice. Kai's productions are endorsed by alot of international talent.

Tyas can throw it down hard. Tyas has played a handful of great gigs in Philly and opened up for alot of great talent at the Sullivan Room

you need to get out more and check out some of the local talent

KAI is no Joke. Already Opened up for Roger Sanchez and Opened up for Tiesto twice. Kai's productions are endorsed by alot of international talent.

Tyas can throw it down hard. Tyas has played a handful of great gigs in Philly and opened up for alot of great talent at the Sullivan Room

Cool Ill hear him Friday, and Ill post what I think. We all know I post exactly what I think. If ifs good ill post it. If hes not, im sure ill post on how much I think he sucks

thanks for the props ray. theres LOTS of talent on that bill. its gunna be a GREAT time tag teaming with Ryan. A great friend of mine. also will be an honor to be playing along side Kai. Guy has been a huge part of the nyc scene for a long time and has awesome skills behind the decks. Have yet to meet Tae Soul, Joel VB, ted or Doug but i hear great things!! Its surly going to be a fun night! I hope to see some of you out this friday i will do my best to only drop the finest in house & techno :)

There will be a full review posted...........Eveyone that knows me know that I dont hold anything back. I say what I feel, or what I think. If people cant deal with it, dont read my reviews, or ask my opinion.

But then again your opinion is ONLY just that yours, so might not really mean to to much hehe. No chillin in or around the booth this time, lets get down on that floor.

No chillin in or around the booth this time, lets get down on that floor.

Dude, your funny man. What is the difference where I am chillin. In the booth, On the Floor, hanging from the cieling, doing backflips outside. Who da fuck cares. Im there to hear music. If the majority of my friends, or people I want to chill with are in or around the booth, thats where I will be.

See ya there.

thanks for the props ray. theres LOTS of talent on that bill. its gunna be a GREAT time tag teaming with Ryan. A great friend of mine. also will be an honor to be playing along side Kai. Guy has been a huge part of the nyc scene for a long time and has awesome skills behind the decks. Have yet to meet Tae Soul, Joel VB, ted or Doug but i hear great things!! Its surly going to be a fun night! I hope to see some of you out this friday i will do my best to only drop the finest in house & techno :)

al, have a blast friday, i will see if i can make it, w/this bday obligation i dont know but we will see!