Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"UNDERGROUND" venues...

joeylima

After much prodding by my friend the last few months I decided to check out Shelter two weeks ago and Love this past weekend. Here are two quick reviews.

Shelter - sick beats and a lot of good dancers but the crowd was ghetto, no good looking people and it smelled like shit in there. Now before everyone jumps down my throat...I am not saying the crowd was ghetto because it was predominantly black...i say it was ghetto because 2 different people asked me to "borrow" a dollar lol...i felt like i was in the lunchroom in hs. Not my type of place at all...I will NEVER EVER go back.

Love - I must admit...I had a great time here and I was shocked that I did. The crowd was kinda cheesy when I first got there but as the night progressed some real house heads turned out and there were alot of people bustin a move lol. Good dancers and whoever the dj was (i cant remeber his name) was throwin down some filthy shit. Cover was only 5 bucks which was good and the drinks werent too badly priced. I would def go back!!

After much prodding by my friend the last few months I decided to check out Shelter two weeks ago and Love this past weekend. Here are two quick reviews.

Shelter - sick beats and a lot of good dancers but the crowd was ghetto, no good looking people and it smelled like shit in there. Now before everyone jumps down my throat...I am not saying the crowd was ghetto because it was predominantly black...i say it was ghetto because 2 different people asked me to "borrow" a dollar lol...i felt like i was in the lunchroom in hs. Not my type of place at all...I will NEVER EVER go back.

Love - I must admit...I had a great time here and I was shocked that I did. The crowd was kinda cheesy when I first got there but as the night progressed some real house heads turned out and there were alot of people bustin a move lol. Good dancers and whoever the dj was (i cant remeber his name) was throwin down some filthy shit. Cover was only 5 bucks which was good and the drinks werent too badly priced. I would def go back!!

Big shelter and love guy right here what time did you get to shelter and what day hopefully sat night/sun afternoon. That party starts at 11pm sat night and goes well until 1-2pm sunday afternoon. Crowd can be quite different then what people might expoect, because its all about dancing and the music, the party has been goin on for 15yrs so they must be doing something right lol. Name another party that has lasted that long with "good looking people". Also no dress code all about goin with what makes you comfortable if its pajamas then by all means.

Love i guess depends on when you go for the real underground experience at love i suggest you check out joe claussell every 2 sun nights there.

For "underground" it is about love, sullivan room and one offs at certain venues weather weekly or monthly. Hope you have fun whereever you go next time.