Clubplanet Nightlife Community

V-Lounge New Brunswick

12inch

If you are going to college or you have graduated from ANY College, you get in FREE.

Show anything at the door. A picture, college ring, ID Card, a scar you got while doing Keg stands, anything and You're in FREE.

You must be 21+ for this event

FREE parking in the deck next to the club.

vloungecollege2.jpg

If you are going to college or you have graduated from ANY College, you get in FREE.

Show anything at the door. A picture, college ring, ID Card, a scar you got while doing Keg stands, anything and You're in FREE.

You must be 21+ for this event

FREE parking in the deck next to the club.

vloungecollege2.jpg

Nothing like College Hotties! :)

Nice I will be there...DavisG plays some of the greatest lounge music, welcome back to the rutgers area again!! We missed ya

Thanks bro, although, I wouldn't say what I spin is "Lounge Music". More of an old school vibe for the mature crowd. Classic house and Modern hits mixed together with some up tempo hip-hop and reggae. Basically, what I would spin at Djais.

see you tonight...remember NO COVER!

Thanks bro, although, I wouldn't say what I spin is "Lounge Music". More of an old school vibe for the mature crowd. Classic house and Modern hits mixed together with some up tempo hip-hop and reggae. Basically, what I would spin at Djais.

see you tonight...remember NO COVER!

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK Will we have the horn and napkin throwing going on????!!!!!

They moved our thread to the back page. Haha! This is the most people they've had on here in 8 months. Yeah wild, no more Myspace!

Yeah I let it become tooo much drama for me bro. But, I might have created another profile, but this time I will be hard to find on Myspace LOL.

Can't wait for later tonight, gonna be partying like it is 1999