Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Victory w/ Jonathan Peters @ Pacha, Sat 9/23

VICTORY CRACKFEST!!!!!

get ur tix now be4 all the craxckheads by them to make their lines wit...

anyone wanna put money on how many trainwrecks JP has after he takes his tina...i say bout 4...victory party is gunna be the ULTIMATE CRACK FEST...hahahaha

hope everyone whos goin has a great time...and im not tryin to start no wars wit the JP army jus makin a lil joke...

VICTORY CRACKFEST!!!!!

get ur tix now be4 all the craxckheads by them to make their lines wit...

anyone wanna put money on how many trainwrecks JP has after he takes his tina...i say bout 4...victory party is gunna be the ULTIMATE CRACK FEST...hahahaha

hope everyone whos goin has a great time...and im not tryin to start no wars wit the JP army jus makin a lil joke...

Why don't you bring your girl over so i could do a few lines on her pretty little chest............not trying to start with you just making a little joke thats all........:laugh2:

Why don't you bring your girl over so i could do a few lines on her pretty little chest............not trying to start with you just making a little joke thats all........:laugh2:

o so ur the one that sux JPs dick...he must give u free tina?!?!?!?

well enjoy urself at the VICTORY CRACKFEST...fuckin herb...

o and ps ill be the only one doin any kinda lines off my girls chest thanks for askin tho...

:ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey:

Get over it already!! This shit is gettin old!!

WHo cares what anyone chooses to do!! Is it affecting you?? If not leave it alone!! bunch of whinning bitches all of you!! IM surprised RayRay not all over this shit already. and this thread has been up for a couple!!

o so ur the one that sux JPs dick...he must give u free tina?!?!?!?

well enjoy urself at the VICTORY CRACKFEST...fuckin herb...

o and ps ill be the only one doin any kinda lines off my girls chest thanks for askin tho...

I see you know alot about who sux JP's dick must be you the one under his booth waxing him off.....fucking homo-thug! LMAO

PS: dont be so quick to be sure that your the only one doing lines off your hookas chest when i had her blowing me in the bathroom one night ..... smell her breathe next time!

Lil Cee good point i give in...it was a joke but i guess knp couildnt take it he took it to heart and had to start shit...

knp have a good time at JP in all honesty i hop e he rocks the fuckin house cause if he does i would go see him again...the truth is JP jus needs to lay off the drugs and he really would be one of americas best djs...

TO ALL THE JP FANS AND ANYONE GOIN ON SAT, I HOPE YALL HAVE A GREAT FUCKIN TIME AND I HOPE JP BLOWS THE ROOF...hopefully after the party and reviews come up ill hear nothin but good things...pce pce

see u on the dancefloor...

-chris-

ps if i was a wanna be thug i certainly would not be on this board...jus for the record...

The joke just got out of hand pardon me for acting like a little kid and like Carmine says this is really getting old.....Its like if you were to bash Exacta or Keith Blackstone on this board..oh boy.......fans will defend.

its all good to each his own...i was a JP fan but then i realized his drug use gets in the way of his talent therefore his spinnin is not top notch as it shouild be...his parties however are always good especially when ur really fucked up...

KNP CARMINE & ALL OTHERS HAVE A GREAT TIME and hopefully come back wit positive reviews...

pce pce

-chris-

"music makes the world go 'round"

its all good to each his own...i was a JP fan but then i realized his drug use gets in the way of his talent therefore his spinnin is not top notch as it shouild be...his parties however are always good especially when ur really fucked up...

KNP CARMINE & ALL OTHERS HAVE A GREAT TIME and hopefully come back wit positive reviews...

pce pce

-chris-

"music makes the world go 'round"

Im makin it a blockbuster night!! i have had my JP time for to many years!! DT/Cox for me.. have a good one kid!!