Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Constructive criticism: Deepspell

numberonefan

DEEPSPELL: PLEASE READ!!!

To Whom It May Concern:

Please note that it is commonly stated that what you guys play sucks! We all love you, and support you, because we really like you (as people, not PEOPLE NYC), but we all hate what you play. Out of respect to you, no one wants to admit it, but its the most common comment when asked if anyone is going to one of your events. We support you guys, but please take this anonymous thought into consideration when planning out your next set (hopefully for this Friday at Element). No one wants to hurt your feelings and tell you, but this is the honest truth.

Your Truly-

Someone who cares... about the music, not just you....

critique taken! thanks for your thoughts :)

i always encourage people to speak their minds. it helps me see what im doing wrong and helps me grow/learn new things. thank you!

would prefer if you didnt have to make a new screen name to tell me about it. i would have taken it the same way if i knew who u were :)

cheers :beer:

To Whom It May Concern:

Please note that it is commonly stated that what you guys play sucks! We all love you, and support you, because we really like you (as people, not PEOPLE NYC), but we all hate what you play. Out of respect to you, no one wants to admit it, but its the most common comment when asked if anyone is going to one of your events. We support you guys, but please take this anonymous thought into consideration when planning out your next set (hopefully for this Friday at Element). No one wants to hurt your feelings and tell you, but this is the honest truth.

Your Truly-

If you're trying to give 'honest advice', then why don't you say what you don't like about it? why don't you say how you think that they can improve? Just saying 'you suck' isn't much of 'constructive criticism', it's just criticism.

I would happen to disagree, Deepspell is actually on the money when it comes to music. No two people will entirely agree on a "track selection", and everyone has their own opinions. If anything, I beleive that the music they select is underrated because the tracks tend to be unrecognizable (besides the occasional big room bomb that pleases most).

I would rather like to read some specifics, as appose to a vague description by an unidentified poster.

Its obvious your intentions are good, so lets hear what you would prefer.

(i'm not being abnoxious - 100% serious and respectful)

To Whom It May Concern:

Your Truly-

take the time to be a real person and admit who you are to say this...why should he take seriously what you say if you hide who you are????

Well the times Ive seen the 2 of these guys spin they have always held the dancefloor well, thought their track selection was very good considering tagging can be difficult to feed off each other's style. Im very excited to play with Al from Deepspell this friday...guess i suck too now cuz our styles are similar haha i kid i kid.

To Whom It May Concern:

Your Truly-

this is true for many people out there....lots of folks are too nice to say anything negative in fact ...i am one to speak my mind ...some people see it as "hating" but i know what pleases my ears and will totally give props when they are due ...but i'd say 70% of the time im disappointed ...in either the selection or the programmin or lack of flow ....or in consistency...but you should definately be more specific in your critique

\

Nah, Al knows if I dont like something I tell him. And everyone on here nos I speak my mind. Cause I really dont give 2 shits what most people think of me. This is someone busting balls. Nothing more.

true...even tho your an ass you do speak what is on your mind...

Well whatever Jealous asshole posted it. I highly suggest you come and hear Al spin. And if you dont like what he did, go under your real name, and post exactly why you didnt like it. Then ill we can all read, and see if you have valid points or not. Dont be a coward and hide behind a fake name.

PATHETIC!!!

Well whatever Jealous asshole posted it. I highly suggest you come and hear Al spin. And if you dont like what he did, go under your real name, and post exactly why you didnt like it. Then ill we can all read, and see if you have valid points or not. Dont be a coward and hide behind a fake name.

PATHETIC!!!

sorry that was ante and i

I understand you guys joke, and most of it is in good fun. But to me, thats crossing the line. IDK maybe im over reacting. IDK???

do u believe everyhting u read??? 1st of all i heard deepspell spin for like 2 mins once. 2nd i would def post this under my own name if i want to say something like this to anyone. my post was a joke

its funny how u bash every dj who u think sucks but u get defensive for a friend, a little hypocritical no?

do u believe everyhting u read??? 1st of all i heard deepspell spin for like 2 mins once. 2nd i would def post this under my own name if i want to say something like this to anyone. my post was a joke

its funny how u bash every dj who u think sucks but u get defensive for a friend, a little hypocritical no?

Im bashing DJs under my own name. Im sorry Wakeup, but in my opinion whoever posted this is wrong. Joke or not. Just something you dont do. If you didnt post it, then my post was not directed towards you. So then there is no need to get defensive. Right muffin???

Im bashing DJs under my own name. Im sorry Wakeup, but in my opinion whoever posted this is wrong. Joke or not. Just something you dont do. If you didnt post it, then my post was directed towards you. So then there is no need to get defensive. Right muffin???

defensive haha i found it amusing i see u defend al which is cool but yet bash so ma ny other djs