Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Constructive criticism: Deepspell

numberonefan

defensive haha i found it amusing i see u defend al which is cool but yet bash so ma ny other djs

I bash DJs that I lose respect for. JP, Keith Blackstone, anyone else who I feel is not trying there hardest to do a good job. I hate when a DJ takes spinning at a club for granted. It drives me crazy. Cause there are 1000 others people who would give their left nut to be up there. So yes I bash. But its always for good reason, I always do it under my own name, and give a bunch of reasons why. I said it once, ill say it again. I speak my mind, and I really dont give 9 fucks who it pisses off.

deepspell rocks the socks ... i have brought many a friend to many a party and always, its thumbs up for the boys.

Also why not try to select which tracks, or what set upset you, this random announcement holds as much merrit as OJ's testimony

lmaoo0o0o Tru... i for one have seen these guys spin many many times through the years.. even when they werent so *popular* and they did their thing man. not saying i agree with everything they play but i can still listen to it it all goes back to the root HOUSE music. take that and chew it.

DEEPSPELL: PLEASE READ!!!

To Whom It May Concern:

Please note that it is commonly stated that what you guys play sucks! We all love you, and support you, because we really like you (as people, not PEOPLE NYC), but we all hate what you play. Out of respect to you, no one wants to admit it, but its the most common comment when asked if anyone is going to one of your events. We support you guys, but please take this anonymous thought into consideration when planning out your next set (hopefully for this Friday at Element). No one wants to hurt your feelings and tell you, but this is the honest truth.

Your Truly-

Someone who cares... about the music, not just you....

What exactly do you hate? By the way saying you "hate" Deepspell is a strong comment.....I mean the guys are getting great gigs and really are talented by to each his own so of course your comment is valid......But seriously I would like to know what you hate about Deepspell?

:clap2: I love Deepspell!! Everyone has their own style, it's all good, people!! And for the record, I love both Keith Blackstone and Deepspell!!:clap2: totally different styles.....but both very good....there are many different flavors of ice cream, the world would be boring if there weren't. :getdown: I guess everyone has their own way of expressing themselves, but it's always important to (to the best of our ability) express ourselves respectfully, especially when speaking of another person's passion. We need to keep in mind that we all have things we're sensitive about, and any person's *passion* is definitely something we need to speak of respectfully if it is in fact what we're addressing.