Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wednesday nights?

woodsie

Two weeks back I did the Social House / Tangerine combo on Wednesday. Had a blast, and I strongly recommend SH on Wednesdays because the local really turn out (and know how to have a great time).

I hadn't been to Tangerine for at least a year, probably 18+ months before that and while the crowd vibe was great and the deck a nice place to chill out... well, in my opinion it's just not that great of a spot. The main room just feels like a packed room full of people, with no truly defined area to dance (or just hang out) without having someone shoulder past you every 20 seconds.

Haven't been to Tabu or OPM on Wednesdays but have been hearing really great comments on both nights. Both spots are really reaching out to locals, which for mid-week nights means a great time no matter where you're from.

OPM is cool on Wednesdays. It is Industry Night... I would most definitely check it out. If you want to go, let me know and I will put on the guestlist and you could club hop to Moonshine @ Tangerine after. I can get you on a guestlist that is open all night...

No disrespect intended to either of these clubs, but...

Wow! Connections at OPM and Tangerine on Wednesday nights. You must really be some kind of super-connected clubbing genius. :getdown:

To those readers interested in guest lists:

Both clubs offer guest lists that anyone can sign up for via the Web. Hit up their websites, their myspace pages, the guest lists offered by napkinnights and clubplanet... hell, just google the words "guest list wednesday" along with the club name and you'll find them...

Just had lunch with a few friends that that hit up Tabu last Wednesday, said it was the best (Wed) night they've spent in Vegas in quite some time... said the crowd was a perfect mix of locals and visitors, really great vibe and good tunes.

Tabu is also starting to book more and more big-name DJs on Wednesdays and really ramp up this whole "IT" promotion.

Little by little, Wednesdays are starting to kick ass again...