Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbing/Barring for under 21

chiggy

Hey

I am a university student from the UK and thinking of coming to Miami next spring ( hopefully during spring break)... Since it is 21 for clubbing etc in US... is there any clubs or bars for under 21s to go to? Also, does anyone when spring break will be on in 2007? Would really appreciate any help...

there is this bad ass place for under 21s to go to ....... chuckycheese....off the chain....google it and check outsome of the pics....!

:laugh: wait your turn! 21 will come soon. Plenty of time to party. I would hate for you to come all the way here and the only place you can go is Chuck E Cheese...New York City has plenty of 18+ nights with good dj's. Miami is rarely 18+.

Or you can stand oustide and listen to the music and smell the food. Watch everyone go in :)

chuck%20e%20cheese.jpg

thanks for your responses. Such a shame.. was really looking forward to Miami.. so there is no leeway on this even during spring break? Where would you suggest to go in US for British students for partying during spring?

I think it's pretty strict. Maybe Panama City, FL. Maybe NYC if you can stand being cold. If spring break happens to fall during WMC you definitely have to come to Miami. WMC is usually the end of March. Lots of stuff to do if you are underage.

Ah ok. I was just reading on studentcity.com about spring break in Florida and it says that bars will let you in 18 and give you a stamp on your hand showing you cannot drink? Also, since we will be 19... just wanted to know if there will be chicks there partying who will be of similar age? Appreciate all your help so far.

Doesn't work that way down here in Miami. Miami is strictly 21+ for people to even set foot in an establishment serving liquor. Doesn't matter when.

As for other cities in Florida? Forget about it. If I was from the UK, I wouldn't be making any major efforts to party over here until I was 21. Stick close to home.

:laugh: wait your turn! 21 will come soon. Plenty of time to party. I would hate for you to come all the way here and the only place you can go is Chuck E Cheese...New York City has plenty of 18+ nights with good dj's. Miami is rarely 18+.

Or you can stand oustide and listen to the music and smell the food. Watch everyone go in :)

chuck%20e%20cheese.jpg

NYC also has plenty of Chuck E. Cheese locations. :D