Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This board has...

funketeer

take an RV, and use the generator a bit when you sleep. the breeze helps, and at night it's so cold (dips down as low as 45 -50 degrees), you'll want blankets.

I took saris to decorate my bed and ended up wearing them just to stay warm at night. damn I looked so gorgous when it was cold out! ^_^

well if you're cut out for this:The Freedom To Express, then parhaps it is for you. things liek creature comforts become a distant thought while you're there due to all the excitement, but as soon as we got out, a warm shower for more than three minutes felt SOOOO luxurious, among other creature comforts we had forgotten about. it was like discovering luxury all over again for the first time. :)

Yeah, I heard it's a pretty unique atmosphere. I think I would have liked it 10 years ago but now that I am old man, not sure if I would.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I heard it's a pretty unique atmosphere. I think I would have liked it 10 years ago but now that I am old man, not sure if I would.

All ages mate, from toddlers to retirees. it's not a place for young people to gather. it's a place for progressive thinkers to unite. Well then, you stay home..."old man". ^_^

I lost all respect for it when it decided to join , buy or whatever the fuck they did with tooljunkie and take off the sex board and the drug board .. Without that its just another forum to me now ... I loved this place until they fell for that trick :) Dave if you are reading .. WRONG CAREER MOVE DUDE !! Peace :)

I lost all respect for it when they let koky join

All ages mate, from toddlers to retirees. it's not a place for young people to gather. it's a place for progressive thinkers to unite. Well then, you stay home..."old man". ^_^

No, just meaning I have changed. In 1994 I went to Woodstock in New York. Remember one of the best times was seeing Green Day at the front of the stage and was in the huge mudfight. Had the time of my life. Doubt I would twelve years later today. I just like different things...like going to NYC this coming weekend to shop and see Roger Sanchez at Crobar then maybe DT and Carl Cox at Pacha later. Not a bad lineup I might add.

Peace,

Frosty

No, just meaning I have changed. In 1994 I went to Woodstock in New York. Remember one of the best times was seeing Green Day at the front of the stage and was in the huge mudfight. Had the time of my life. Doubt I would twelve years later today. I just like different things...like going to NYC this coming weekend to shop and see Roger Sanchez at Crobar then maybe DT and Carl Cox at Pacha later. Not a bad lineup I might add.

Peace,

Frosty

gotcha. ;) That's what I used to think.... It was the best decision I've ever made, IMO. I can't WAIT 'til next year. I'm already hatching planzzzz. ^_^

--cuz you sure as F**K don't look old hehe!

gotcha. ;) That's what I used to think.... It was the best decision I've ever made, IMO. I can't WAIT 'til next year. I'm already hatching planzzzz. ^_^

--cuz you sure as F**K don't look old hehe!

Turn 33 in October. :) Don't look it though. :rock:

Fawk it...maybe I will do it next September. ??

hey, hey...I think I already cleared the fact that I had nothing to do with Pearl Harbor, so cut the crap...I wasn't even born, ok?

:(

Don't try to weasal your way out of this one, you slanty eyed bastard. I have a photo of you eating Japanese food, proof positive of your Japanese loyalties, so you're guilty by association!

:biggrin:

So I went to Voodoo Lounge on Sundays. Had a good time some highlights

1. Some guy told me I was handsome

2. Some foreign guy flicked my ear and tried to get up into my stuff

3. Some girl dressed in military fatigues and a skirt asked me if I did cocaine because I was there by myself.

4. Got to see some drag queen ride around on a kids tricycle

5. Was drunk

Now does anyone know if Cocaine is still big in the sofla nightlife?

So I went to Voodoo Lounge on Sundays. Had a good time some highlights

1. Some guy told me I was handsome

2. Some foreign guy flicked my ear and tried to get up into my stuff

3. Some girl dressed in military fatigues and a skirt asked me if I did cocaine because I was there by myself.

4. Got to see some drag queen ride around on a kids tricycle

5. Was drunk

Now does anyone know if Cocaine is still big in the sofla nightlife?

glad you had fun :) my ex-hairstylist invited me to go with him but i'm not sure it's my cup of tea anymore......i'm much more of a hermit lately.

Kiss my pale Jewish American Austrian Russian Romanian Polish Floridian former-New Yorken/former Chattanoogan tucas! :biggrin:

Sounds like you are mutt to me man. :)

And by the way you can kiss my Irish, German, Austrian, English, Cherokee Indian, and "Gettin lucky in Kentucky" white ass.

Don't start singin Rocky Top either buddy!