Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Friday....

OFF THE HOOK!!!! Mac and I got there around 2 and the night just got better and better. It was nice meeting everyone, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. S&P were awesome. The place was packed and there was an increadible vibe. I totally lost it when he played Enjoy the ride!! DT is THE man. tongue.gif

Becca

[This message has been edited by Rebecca07 (edited 07-31-2000).]

I was good to see everyone @ Vinyl, it's been a long time since there was a clubnyc meetup @ Vinyl...glad everyone seemed to be having a good time, come back for more...

Everyone lost it when Danny dropped Hold On Tight feat. Martha wash, following up with Reap by Vernessa Mitchell...Enter The Light, Exit Night, Always Learn To Respect Your Mother - Deep Dish Remix of Rollo's new track...Judy Albanese's - You, The Baguio Track - Digweed's Bedrock mix, and various other's to make it a great evening, Saeed played great, got a chance to talk to them at the end of the evening really nice bunch of guys...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

I agree. I had a great time @ Vinyl and loved meeting all you guys. I had to skip out a little early, but thought DT was on point for the time I was there. I will def. be back in NY for this soon!

Thanks for the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> Mac!

See you all sooner then later...

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

I don't have too much to add to what's already been posted, but it was great to meet everyone for me and Danny really ripped it up, no great shock there. I will be at Vinyl pretty regularly on Fridays for sure.

JohnB