Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's happening 9/25-29??

brooklynbrit

Define "something cool to do."

In Vegas you can find pretty much anything you're looking for, any hour of the day, any day of the week. Can't really recommend a particular club, lounge or bar without knowing what you want.

If you're not looking for anything specific, poke around through the dozens of threads here and in the Promotions sub-forum. Check out the nightlife sections of the resort websites. Or just play it by ear once you're in town and ask your bartender, concierge, valet or whomever for recommendations. Or spend the cash on a VIP host to guide you around town.

For Grand Canyon tours, I'd recommend checking out reviews of tour companies at a site like tripadvisor.com.

Well here, monday night maybe check out foundation room. Tues night pure. WEd night go to coyote ugly or tangerine. Thurs tao. Friday anywhere as well as sat.

Fun check out carnival court at harrahs a fun little place. During the day on wed hit wet spot wed at cheetahs.

Papillon - Papillon Grand Canyon and Las Vegas Helicopter Bus and Airplane Tours They have a great helicopter and bus tour to the gc check it out All Las Vegas Tours - Grand Canyon South Rim National Park & National Geographic Experience Tour with Optional Imax Movie (Bus) another good place to look for a cheaper jsut bus tour

Welcome to our city!!

As the others have replied, there is plenty to do in our town! Is it your first visit?

I'm not gonna rewrite what the other two posted, but if you ARE interested in hiring a host...I am one.

It may cost you extra cash, but beleive me when I say it's worth it! Being on a VIP list or having a table reservation at any major nightclub does not mean you won't have to wait 45 minutes to get in.

I have lived in Vegas for 19 years and know just about everyone in the industry. If I don't, rest assured I know someone that does and ultimately have an "in" anywhere you want to go.

Let me know if you want to set something up, or I would be more than happy to offer advise for free.

Feel free to e-mail me VegasStatusVIP@yahoo.com

Peace out!