Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can someone help me out with some guestlists?

hotbabygirl69

Well first off what nights are you look for? Typically if your a girl a guestlist can get you in with no wait in line, no cover. I am not clear on what else you might expect from a guestlist. But then again it also depends on what venue you are going to. Please let me know what places so I can direct you to the best venues' to attend.

I have bee ntaking alot of groups to jet and tao lately. The top clubs to go to right now are jet, pure, tao, tryst, and body english. Jet tao and pure seem to be better bets for groups who like different genre's.

How many people in the party. Pure had a special line just for groups of ladies. Tao and jet are easy for groups of ladies before midnight. Body english also is easier.

Guestlists basically put you on a list, most clubs have a vip area whic typically they will allow 3 -5 vip groups to one group of general admission.

Typically getting your name on guestlist gets you free cover.But still have to wait in a line but not as long as general admission.

If its an attractive group of ladies, you shouldnt have a hard time at any of the clubs.

Also studio 54 and rain with a group of ladies, if you want a table, most night by one get on freee bottles