Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Serge Devant @ Prive, Fri 10/6

And as if Serge Devant isn't big enough. I'll getcha bottle reservations, VIP treatment

OR

Just use my personal guestlist at the door.

Just say SPRINKLE SPRINKLE for Reduced admission into one of the biggest nights PRIVE has has to offer to date.

Hollar at the Suga baby!!

myspace.com/j_suga

===J Suga===:shades:TM

all part of the prive promo group too

hey HYPE... just wondering...since i see you on just about every msg board online...and all you do on EVERYONE of them is HATE on other peoples events and parties..is this your full time job? to go on msg boards and talk shit to people? haha... YOU ARE THE MAN HYPE!! THE M-A-N!!!!!! what a loser... haha..keep it up bro..everyone lovesss your credible and insightful comments!

hey HYPE... just wondering...since i see you on just about every msg board online...and all you do on EVERYONE of them is HATE on other peoples events and parties..is this your full time job? to go on msg boards and talk shit to people? haha... YOU ARE THE MAN HYPE!! THE M-A-N!!!!!! what a loser... haha..keep it up bro..everyone lovesss your credible and insightful comments!

please point out where i once hated on your party? Cause i haven't

cyaz on Nov 3rd for Tsettos

ive got an old name but its from cali and havent used it in a long ass time.

i give them employees credit tho whats wrong with promoting a party of theirs ? employees appear to be a big part of the party ive had nothin from great service from them when i go there. its not like they are lieing cause the line up is the line up. and it is a great party. so more power to them i dont see many other places employees talkin on alot of threads. they gotta be doin something right there.

ive got an old name but its from cali and havent used it in a long ass time.

i give them employees credit tho whats wrong with promoting a party of theirs ? employees appear to be a big part of the party ive had nothin from great service from them when i go there. its not like they are lieing cause the line up is the line up. and it is a great party. so more power to them i dont see many other places employees talkin on alot of threads. they gotta be doin something right there.

PROMOTERS...........PROMOTE GOOD VENUES AND GOOD PARTIES leave your name aside, and let people ASK, "wow, who threw this party",.... thats how you build a reputation (good or bad)....

to rephrase it for you , let the customer talk bout how good the place is.

come boys, let's play nice in the sandbox together.

yea we're all totally new to this clubplanet thing, hell, i just found out what the internet IS like a year ago. hehehehe anyway we been in the scene since like , shit, '98 or so, god, i feel like it's changed a lot. A LOT

but people like SERGE DEVANT STILL hold it down, so we bring him to the people. come check us out.

I'll be at the door baby!!

"Sprinkle Sprinkle" Guestlist for REDUCED ADMISSION

"I Sprinkle Diamonds on ALL my Premiere DJ's"

come boys, let's play nice in the sandbox together.

yea we're all totally new to this clubplanet thing, hell, i just found out what the internet IS like a year ago. hehehehe anyway we been in the scene since like , shit, '98 or so, god, i feel like it's changed a lot. A LOT

but people like SERGE DEVANT STILL hold it down, so we bring him to the people. come check us out.

I'll be at the door baby!!

"Sprinkle Sprinkle" Guestlist for REDUCED ADMISSION

"I Sprinkle Diamonds on ALL my Premiere DJ's"

98' NO WAY!!!!! ur old school man, so u came around like all the other clowns when xtc blew up all over and the scene starting goin to shit

i would like to point out that the Hype has said only honest and for the most part postive things on behalf of Prive. Thank you.

i am not a promoter for Prive. i am an employee who only benefits from people having a good time. for the folks who come in and leave immediately i reap no reward. plus, i just want to have a good time while i am there which is why i try to promote the spot and the night i work. so while yes, some of us are new you should make it a point ot see why we all joined in the first place and visit Prive and Glo to decide for yourself.

" Party like a Rockstar" njguido.com

98' NO WAY!!!!! ur old school man, so u came around like all the other clowns when xtc blew up all over and the scene starting goin to shit

i think missed the part where this became some kind of "Super Cool Guy" contest. I thought it was about havin a good time. opps my bad.

and i don't do drugs toolbox. why u just check out the spot, and then we'll have u postin how hot it was for us. i'll buy the champagne

HELL YEA..IM PUMPED UP FOR TOMORROW NIGHT!! ITS GONNA BE A BANGGGGER!! ... PEOPLE PEOPLE!! Tables are selling out fast for tomorrow nights event. If you are interested in making table reservations, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP at Joshhorn333@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/project3pro . The tables will be sold out by tonight, i garuntee it, so, reserve your spot now!!!! otherwise, use PROJECT 3 GUESTLIST at the door for reduced admission.