Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for specific clubs...

trancended

Well, in trance clubs you get a good mix of most races, you might get lucky that, off chance, the night you go to will have a large percentage of the WASP'y clubber. But I think you come off all wrong honestly, your not trying to sound racist, but you did. Frequently there will be a large percentage of asian people at trance clubs, Does that mean that you will want to change music genre/ club scene again? You shouldnt focus on color, try thinking about vibe, and how you like the music. If you like a certain type of music, dont let people get in the way of your fun. I find that if your givin out sweet vibes, 90% of the time you get them right back. Good luck on your mythical club hunt:)

Im new to the clubbing world, been to a couple. But haven't been really impressed. Im looking for some clubs that play trance and techno too. Most of them have been hip hop. Also clubs where the majority of the people are white would be cool too. Dont want to come off as a racist or anything, its just that all the clubs I've been to have been 75% hispanic, 20% african american and 5% other. Thanks!

Try the canteen on a sunday afternoon, or check the thousands of photos i did when I lived in la (about 95% of them).

Well, in trance clubs you get a good mix of most races, you might get lucky that, off chance, the night you go to will have a large percentage of the WASP'y clubber. But I think you come off all wrong honestly, your not trying to sound racist, but you did. Frequently there will be a large percentage of asian people at trance clubs, Does that mean that you will want to change music genre/ club scene again? You shouldnt focus on color, try thinking about vibe, and how you like the music. If you like a certain type of music, dont let people get in the way of your fun. I find that if your givin out sweet vibes, 90% of the time you get them right back. Good luck on your mythical club hunt:)

Its not really the people, but the music. Im just tired of hearing the same old rab and reggeaton songs you know. And the only trance club I know is 21+ so that was my main dilema. Thanks for the help though.

Good music will get a good mix of people...regardless of race. Shanmeless plug but our events usually get a great mix of people from all around. Check out the pics from our San Diego gig last month. Check it out...you might like it. You will have to step outside ytour comfort zone in order to find your niche in LA but when youll find it, youll be glad you did step out.

www.movin-ent.com/gallery

Its not really the people, but the music. Im just tired of hearing the same old rab and reggeaton songs you know. And the only trance club I know is 21+ so that was my main dilema. Thanks for the help though.

Well I cant think of too many 18+ trance clubs, you might have to live on events for a while, like this past weekend I went to see Ferry at the Mary, and I do believe that was 18+. So dont give up the quest for good music, you never know where a fake I.D. may find itself :)