Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes keeps missing great events!

weyes

weyes has been avoiding her e-mail 'cause it gets annoying.

i don't like reading my e-mail, 'cause i just have to delete a lot of stuff and go through boring other stuff. but i hadn't been getting any notices of good events for a long time; all of the djs i wanted to see were at avalon, so i never bothered. lately, though, there have been parties elsewhere, and i've missed them, 'cause i haven't checked my e-mail till too late. there have even been those weird gigs here in the o.c.!

well, from now on, i'm gonna have to read my e-mail and actually go to those events. now that my old roomie has moved to missouri, i can't say that he's holding me back anymore; i'm the only one holding me back. and i'm gonna try and stop all this lameness and get my ass back on the dancefloor, even if i have to go it alone!

:party:

i used to do that all the time when i was in new york; why not do it again? i had a blast. and man, i'm gonna shrivel up soon if i don't get that groove back.

all right, y'all - weyes promises: she'll be starting some roll call threads in the near future :shades: .

we've gotta keep the "upcoming event" thread going, i think. that'll at least help me keep track of what's going on, and we'll also be able to see what everyone else on the board is doing before roll call threads are put up.

o, and that reminds me: put up roll call threads, you guys! it's always a nice idea :) .